need a doner truck now

purg113

new to me f350
Reaction score
Well my poor truck got t-boned today by a little geo metro. cab and bed damage so I am on the lookout for a doner truck or anyone close that has a bed or cab they want to get rid of my passenger side is all caved in where he hit me the door don't open but other than being a little sore I am ok I was the only one in the truck.
making a left at the light I had the green arrow to turn and this little red geo went right thru the red light and in to me we stoped with him under my cab a little so when I pulled off him I got to run his hood over so that made me feel a little better.:backoff inshurence is not going to give me much for it and I refuse to total it out I love my truck so now I need to get it fixed any help would be great thanks.

pics when i can get them loaded.

purg113

new to me f350
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

thats what he did to me

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some reason, attachment isn't working. And I am sorry to hear about your truck. It's a shame that a little geo metro *** shooter with an idiotic driver had to hit you. Most important thing is that your okay. Nothing else matters because the rest is material. I know it is irritating to see your truck all bent up, but there are more important things in life.......like you and your health!

purg113

new to me f350
Reaction score
I agree thats why I am glad it was just me in the truck and not the wife and her little brother and sister.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe he has a crew cab. Man not good at all but fun thing y dads girl friend was going straight thru intersection and light was green got t boned by a red geo she was in 01 dodge cummins 3500 dually 4x4 ex cab and it sent er half way up the poll totaled it replaced with same truck lower gears less miles she paid the difference and drove 3000 miles to get it lol. He was going like 65 or somthing. Just wired how to geo drivers ran into brick wall trucks im so scared drivin little cars I just would rather walk. Anyways good luck fixin ur truck there donors out here but to far from you.

purg113

new to me f350
Reaction score
extended cab or crew cab depends on who you ask lol. drove it to work and homer about 30 miles round trip and seems to run just fine so thats a good thing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance