MY NEW CAMPER IS HOME!!!

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
it all started with a valentines dinner... ok maybe not, but it ended with that! we had been discussing getting a new camper ever since the fall get together up in michigan. after going to several RV shows and checking out literally hundreds of campers we came away rather disappointed. we only really liked one! that was way too expensive. so, the wife wanted to go out to dinner in erie which is 90 miles away for valentines day. i said no way am i driving clear up there just to eat, lets look at some RV dealers. so i took the day off and we went. well we had been eyeing one up at the dealership online but it was more than we wanted to spend. well after looking at a much cheaper and smaller one and hating it we looked at this one and instantly fell in love! figures... so we went back today and did the trade. what a camper!! its a 2010 Wildcat by Forest River. 32' bunkhouse with its own bathroom. 3 slides. its gorgeous! so chris and jess will have some much nicer looking neighbors at the rally this year. the trip up was fine, but the trip home was a bit of a white knuckle trip. the weather turned and we battled 50 mph head/cross winds the whole way. to make it worse this camper is considerably heavier than the old one. it was 4th gear and 55mph if we were lucky on the highway... and all over the road. not fun. but its home. the old girl never complained just pulled with all she had. thank God i wasnt paying for fuel though. the weathers total crap or id get some good pics up on here. we cannot wait for the rally. i finally have a camper i can stand up in!!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Camper....what camper...you got a trailer of sorts...campers go on back of pu in the box.....never seen a 32' camper with 3 slides....12' with one slide ya...

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
IT HAPPENED IT HAPPENED!!! all i have is this crappy cell phone pic. sorry...

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 222

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Without pics it's an imaginary camper. lol All kidding aside, congratulations. I feel your pain. Ive been shopping for a larger camper for months. No luck yet. Really hoping to have something larger for the rally.

John

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
yes ron, very similar. and dont forget i now have not one, but TWO **** STIRRERS!!!! whos your daddy??? whats that? did i just hear chris say hes jealous??? hehehe...

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
yes ron, very similar. and dont forget i now have not one, but TWO **** STIRRERS!!!! whos your daddy??? whats that? did i just hear chris say hes jealous??? hehehe...

That's totally craptacular Andy!:D

No that was Mel screaming "******** full!"LOL

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
ya john its kinda weird now. i have literally obsessed about campers for months. looking on ebay several times a day, rv shows, local dealers, more ebay, craigslist, more ebay. and now that its done it feels so weird! but with having a young family and knowing we love camping we thought it was a good investment. i thought your camper was pretty new?