Full Access Member
Reaction score
sle2115 said:
World of difference driving them with a D60 up front, isn't there? ;Sweet

Big difference and I'm know doing a shackle revers to help better my ride

TEXCRAWLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad electrical problem. I'm thinking it was that recall from Ford on the steering colum cruise control. :Whatever:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

TEXCRAWLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did they do that?

They took my truck. did not offer to let me buy it back and claimed it was against their saftey rules to sell it back to me and did not pay me for any of my of my aftermarket products like my $3000.oo Banks turbo.

TEXCRAWLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D60 convertion not hard just make sure you hook up that axle stabelizer to keep ya from getting a load of death wable. When I 1st did mine that was my only mistake at the time but fixed quickly, and everything fine then.

Cowboy2199

Ford Diesel Tech
Reaction score
Bad electrical problem. I'm thinking it was that recall from Ford on the steering colum cruise control. :Whatever:

You must be registered for see images

Actually it didnt really have anything to do with the steering column. It was the cruise cut off switch in the master cylinder shorting out and catching the brake fluid on fire.. Looks like thats where yours originated from.. Alot of insurance companies are makin Ford buy the trucks back, thats probably why they wont let you buy it back from them... I will say you can get that turbo and stuff off of their though.. ;)

TEXCRAWLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like I took it in the a$$ w/this truck. If I was ***** I'd be stoaked! The insurance let me take off things that could be salvaged but I'd have to replace them w/stock parts.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like I took it in the a$$ w/this truck. If I was ***** I'd be stoaked! The insurance let me take off things that could be salvaged but I'd have to replace them w/stock parts.

They have to let you keep the aftermarket goodies if they won't pay for them and you can give them the stock parts. Been through that fight, 20 years ago when my Jeep CJ-5 Renegade was stolen, totaled and recovered 3 weeks after It was painted & lifted. Had a lot of hard work and $$$$$ into it, made me wanna:puke:

TEXCRAWLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup for those of us that don't like keepin all that stock **** layin around its a hard lesson learned

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online