Muncie is coming!!!

BIGDIG

Body by Michelob
Reaction score
I'm in....we had the local PD at Lees Inn last year:moon:
should be pullin in late thursday night with about 15 or so behind me....

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Dig,

Hell man I was at the Parking lot beside the Lee's in last year....with the TS crowd..

I'll be there this year Friday afternoon sometime???
:cheers: :drunk: :puke: :oops:

BIGDIG

Body by Michelob
Reaction score
Sweet,did you see the dude with the ZEBRA pick-up and the lowered Chevy Caprice wagon doing the smoke show:peelout ...Look for me when you get there.I'll be pullin in late thursday afternoon with about a 15 truck convoy..I got the green dodge dually,Ma plates.it will be the one with the pile of empties in and around it:drunk: :cheers: :music: :party: -Showtits

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by BIGDIG
Sweet,did you see the dude with the ZEBRA pick-up and the lowered Chevy Caprice wagon doing the smoke show:peelout

Yeah I was there...they had to jack the car up to get it to do a burn out then when they dropped it it died...funny..the Zebra truck 12" lift in the back lowered in the front...:***:

I'll look for you man...I bet you seen my truck if you were there last year.. had my wife chauffeuring me

You must be registered for see images

Or maybe one of these trucks.. Look for the Island blue truck(the one pulling the trailer in the first few pics) ..I'll be near that truck...thats we're my beer will be...

Last edited:

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey wideopen i'll look ya up. I'm coming down with a friend from work and Nate from Performancetruckproducts.com. Check out his website in the link thats in my sig. Under special projects you can see the pics from my engine rod swap.:D

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Find me man I might have something to give you ..I'm not gonna say what Cause they might not be done in time???

You , Dig and I can hook up and poor out a little Liquor for our absent comrades

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wideopen
Find me man I might have something to give you ..I'm not gonna say what Cause they might not be done in time???

You , Dig and I can hook up and poor out a little Liquor for our absent comrades

:eek: :D you know it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk