Muncie is coming!!!

house

Reaction score
well look for a white and tan crew cab dually with ford makes ih shakes it on the tailgate that will be, and plus i should be hanging around the chicago ts crew

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by house
well look for a white and tan crew cab dually with ford makes ih shakes it on the tailgate that will be, and plus i should be hanging around the chicago ts crew

Those boys will get you in trouble...but I'll be looking for em':D

house

Reaction score
Hey wideopen, ill be ok I can hold my own with them boys, But dont be scared or you could get smoked again by NO LIMIT, and he said he won't beat you as bad this time:)

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell us what happened! Getting truck ready for the drive today. It needs a coat of wax but will see how that goes. Leaving tomorrow at 4 pm:D

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by morepower02
Tell us what happened!

I think he means them Smoking me While they we're passing me at a stop light..

I was sitting behind Grandma in her minivan at a light I seen them in my side mirror coming when the light changed they smoked right past me ... I got Smoked...LOL

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Damn what a weekend..

Met Morepower02, DSTRBD, BIGDIG, and House.. and several others from this site and other sites.. These guys are top notch fellows ..hell makes me proud know em' ..

Damn what a party Friday and Saturday night.... the street by the Lees Inn got a fresh coat of rubber rolled out over it over the weekend..Damn is all I can say

Chris I didn't know you we're leaving that early I thought you we're gonna stay around for the races?? I was wanting to talk to you and see that truck a little better

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I had to be back home on Sunday. Had a great time at the Lee's inn. On friday night everybody starterd to go back to their rooms. I said hell with that, so some dodge guys that I met sat out in the parking lot till 7 am drinking:eek: I went to my room and changed then went out to the show for the day. I had the high ford # on the dyno when I left. I wish I could have stayed for the sunday events. Maybe the tables could hace been turned:confused: The swamp guys had a fast rig.

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
Chris, Glad we got you your keys back .That had to be a bad feeling that early .Mark:cool

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks man. For some reason when the cops came the keys that were in my hand got droped. Who plowed thru the Days inn lawn and bushes????:fight: LOL

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by morepower02
The swamp guys had a fast rig.
Yeah they did have the faster Strokes... I really don't know who had the high numbers on the Dyno..but I do know that Sunday at the track they had the Little Red Express truck with a cummins on there .. that truck was neat but not as fast as I expected???

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my buddy Travis was riding with Dually 1 when he got locked up:eek: Dually and his rig got out in the morning. My rig was leading into sat. afternoon on the dyno with a mid 400 run. I watched a swamp truck dyno lower

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin