molding

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Where can I order the ones at the base of the cab bottom of the door?

Every time I get in the truck I'll scratch it and it doesn't look well but I've seen some plastic ones (?) that cover this section, I'd like to get Me some. Does anyone know?

Thank You.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I was checking their web site yesterday, but I have a hard time every time I look for parts trough them. I found a section that seems to be the one for this things but I don't know if they list it as something standard or specific for our model trucks, if You happen to remember their description I'll appreciate it.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I can't tell by the pic but the ones I want are more like plastic and are not flat but a corner so every time I sit on the truck with My feet still in the running boards I wont scratch the bottom edge of the cab. I know this does exists I just have no idea what to call it but trim/edge.

Thank You.

Exekiel69

Reaction score

Thank You man, I didn't have that page. I called jcwhitney but they don't even carry it. I checked it out and it looks really close to what I want, the metal one bc the plastic one looks like what I already have and it doesn't cover ALL of the edge, it leaves a small section exposed and that is what I scratch with My shoes. I'll give them a call and see if they have something that covers all the edge, anyway that is the closes I've seen.

Thank You.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Ezekiel,
I have the oem moldings from front to rear off of my '86 F 250. Will they do ya? We are close enough to make this work. As a matter of fact I will be working a job in Laurel, MD most of this week.
If you are interested, call my work cell # (410) 808 1422