Might need some stuff hauled!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Does anyone over still do flat bed hot shot stuff?I might need some items hauled from the Oklahoma City area to Gadsden,Alabama.Total weight of the stuff is around 9000Lbs(3000 each) and each item is around 6x9 foot foot print(only around 5 or 6 foot tall) and they potentially will roll on their own but I think the place that is selling them will load...

Freight_Train

Reaction score
nah,not really.I keep seeing sick people when I look at sigs,Powderchokes,Maxipads,Dead on Day Guarantee Expires with Comeaparts

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Nothing now.Couldln't come up with the funds.There were 3 MotorCars(the railroad Inspection Putt Putt Cars) in Oklahoma City.Sold for $1096 for all 3.These were not the small single hitters.These were the big ones that were worth $5K each to a collector.Powered by a 2.3L Industrial Blue Oval engine(Intake and Exhaust on teh same side of engine,Not a car engine)Oh well.I still might need something hauled.Got a 13,000lb truck that needs moved from Fort Jackson,SC to The Gadsden,Al area.Would need a big winch to pull it on the trailer if anyone wants this job.350 mile one way.This one ain't for me.This is a buddys rig he got at auction.I am looking at starting a little surplus business to make extra money in the near future so I will also be looking for someone that could haul stuff for me long distances for a good price.PM me with rates if you think you could handle really really heavy stuff like Trucks and parts.Figure up to 34,000lbs max for wreckers but normally 14,000lbs for deuces and maybe upwards of 20K for a 5 ton truck.Parts could consist of 2000lbs S280 shelters that are 12 foot long by 8 foot wide by around 7 foot tall.

MMeier

Reaction score
I can put approximately 15k# on my GN, 40' dual tandems. Note my sig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online