Michigan fall get together.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh yeah Scott - You bring the dead furry animal stew and I'll bring a fork! Remember I'm a big boy so if it doesn't bite back too forcefully I'm in...

What kind of pheasant do they grow where your from? :) Might need to start hunting there!!!! :)

Just when I thought I had tried it all, now I got get some of them furry pheasant! :) Actually, I don't, by habit, let people eat stuff without telling them its game, but at our last hunting club meeting, I made some stew, mixed game, and everyone was saying how good it was...even the ones that say they don't like squirrel, pheasant and deer...as they were licking the bowl!!!

Just finished my summer quarter class, no classes for like three weeks, scheduled my first pheasant hunt, and made reservations...darn, I like being single!!! :)

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
WHEW HEW! They just called me (been communicating by email) and my reservation is made!!! Talked to the school today, they said "no problem" to me taking my daughter out for not one, but two days! :) We'll be heading out Thursday am, staying Thursday and Friday night and heading back Saturday. Gave them my billing info and they said I'm good to go!

Can't wait! Darrin, if you wouldn't mind, would you possibly pm me a phone number in case I get lost? I have turn by turn on my GPS and my laptop will be in the car and functional, so I don't think it will be a problem, but when I plugged the campground addy into yahoo maps, it said it couldn't find that exact address...hopefully, it won't be a problem. I can pm you my number as well, but if I should happen to call, it will show up private...long story, but suffice it to say, ex wives and working in the prison require such things! I have a number for Travis, I think it is his home number.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
It's coming to a theater near you......Brokeback Mountain...the yooper chronicles.....:eek:

:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao
And to think the gal at the camprground told Darrin the other day......"Keep em coming".:eek:

Does she know what they're in for?

Heck last year we borrowed another lots fire ring cause it was bigger and was still hot.;Really

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I have turn by turn on my GPS and my laptop will be in the car and functional, so I don't think it will be a problem, but when I plugged the campground addy into yahoo maps, it said it couldn't find that exact address...hopefully, it won't be a problem. .

You just go this a way until you get over yonder and then go that a way and then you're here. Not there, but definitely here.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
You just go this a way until you get over yonder and then go that a way and then you're here. Not there, but definitely here.

Well, that's good, at least I'm here and your there! I think I'll forget about calling anyone, I'll end up in Florida! :)

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Scott,

What GPS software do you have? I have Delorme Street Atlas and I didn't do the input street address I just zoomed in found it that way if you need I can export the file and email it to ya.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Scott,

What GPS software do you have? I have Delorme Street Atlas and I didn't do the input street address I just zoomed in found it that way if you need I can export the file and email it to ya.

I have AT&T Navigator (Telenav) on my phone, it came up no problems on it. 402 miles 6 hours 21 minutes.

Saved it to favorites and should be no problem.

dtosh

Reaction score
The other Tosh family can't be there the whole time but we might stop in on Sat afternoon/eve.

And if you really want to blow something up and tow it home I have some new burns to test out on the ol' PSD;Sweet

Dave

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
WHEW HEW! They just called me (been communicating by email) and my reservation is made!!! Talked to the school today, they said "no problem" to me taking my daughter out for not one, but two days! We'll be heading out Thursday am, staying Thursday and Friday night and heading back Saturday. Gave them my billing info and they said I'm good to go!

Can't wait! Darrin, if you wouldn't mind, would you possibly pm me a phone number in case I get lost?

PM sent there Scott, Glad you were able to work it out with your daughter and her school, I will try to make it on Thursday, If not to camp, maybee just to hang out for the evenig, I just have to see what the schedule is for Lori and I.

So is everyone else going to be there Friday, or is someone else coming in on Thursday,..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sle2115
Yeah, guess the rest of us are going to have to come up with a special talent!

I don't have a special talent but I was born a poor black child.

:rotflmao thats funny right there,... I believe that is from "the Jerk"..?

The other Tosh family can't be there the whole time but we might stop in on Sat afternoon/eve.

And if you really want to blow something up and tow it home I have some new burns to test out on the ol' PSD

Dave

That is pretty good Dave, You read the whole thread, and you still want to come for the day, Even with all of the "activities".

Bring the RC trucks too,..;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
(it has griddles great for eggs/bacon, grills great for hotdogs, burgers and burners for heating two large pots, skillets, whatever) so it will be available for community cookout or something if we want to do that. It's a coleman Roadtrip grill.

That sounds good, I think Travis had a pan and spatula that we can use, If You gotta see it, he can cook for the whole group, Maybee he can be in charge of breakfast,..

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
That sounds good, I think Travis had a pan and spatula that we can use, If You gotta see it, he can cook for the whole group, Maybee he can be in charge of breakfast,..

That's the cool thing about this grill, you don't even need a pan with the drop in griddles! :) Everyone says I'll make someone a heck of a wife, so I don't mind cooking a meal either, or helping out. I do it all the time at the club, they always stick the spatula in one hand, a gun in the other and the controls for the sporting clays traps in my pocket! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger