MERRY CHRISTMAS

TimMiller

Reaction score
I just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS. BECAUSE I CAN. AND IT WON'T GET DELETED.

Ok, i'm done ranting. TDS ticked me off.

I hope all of yall guys have a great and safe Christmas.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back atcha Tim...... Merry Christmas to one and all here at OB!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL

Seriously Merry Christmas to all... ;Really and sorry for being feisty earlier; I've gotten maybe 6 hours of sleep in the last 48, so my brain's running with about as much power as towcat's 300SD... ;)

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its alright Warden, we know you are feisty no matter how much sleep you have gotten or how gutless Towcats 300SD is.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Its alright Warden, we know you are feisty no matter how much sleep you have gotten or how gutless Towcats 300SD is.
That 300 is gutless no doubt. :D Nice part of it tho is the simple fact that it requires NO ELECTRICITY AT ALL for the IP to do its job. Something for the electrically challenged person here should look into. :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
tim-
sorry to bring your christmas message OT, merry christmas to you and everyone else here. ;Sweet

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
towcat said:
Something for the electrically challenged person here should look into. :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Hey,

I'm good for 120V...........220V................three phase and DC current when called upon so................. :backoff :backoff :backoff :backoff :backoff

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Hey,

I'm good for 120V...........220V................three phase and DC current when called upon so.....
the question is......good for what?....pyro shows involving life,limb and your homeowner's policy don't count :D :rotflmao :D :rotflmao :D

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Merry Christmas !!

Where else could a thread be started so innocently wishing merry christmas....get derailed with talk of hamster powered mercedes with heart coditions, to a staff member who enjoys shock treatments :rotflmao

OB:rock: :hail

BJS

Reaction score
so can we go to TDS & try to derail the inevitable my truck is hard to start when it's cold how do I replace glowplugs thread into a Merry Christmas thread :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online