Members from Tennessee?

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
If I weren't 5-6 hours away from the TN state line I'd be down for it...if I can get my rig 100% reliable I'd give it a shot. With half a year, anything is possible!
There definitely needs to be a Southern meet! I wish I had the room to host one, I'd love to meet up with a bunch of you folks.

What a shame, especially for something as lame as a set of used injectors.:rolleyes:

I know what it's like when real life gets crazy; internet promises sometimes get broken when reality rears its ugly head. I know of a member here who is not exactly my biggest fan, but at least I didn't run off with his money. When money is involved it becomes a real-life issue.

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
I bought my 94 just outside of Murfreesboro, does that count? :)

LOL I see that it says that your in North Central Texas. Where abouts? I grew up in a town called Grandview right off of I-35 in Johnson County. I moved to TN about 9 years ago. BTW, I love that truck;Sweet

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
There definitely needs to be a Southern meet! I wish I had the room to host one, I'd love to meet up with a bunch of you folks.

I agree, I would try to host one, but Im barely responsible enough to plan a trip to Wal-Mart, and it appears that Im kind of alone in West/Middle TN:dunno. They must have not sold as many IDI's around here or something:rolleyes: lol. I would definately love to see a Southern rally take place somewhere:hail

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge140

Staff online

Members online