Members from Tennessee?

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
Just wondering how many members live in Tennessee or bordering states. As far as I know, Heath is the only one I know of, living reasonably close in KY. Just curious how many were around here, because it seems like most that I see their location, live on the West Coast or up North.:dunno I hope to make it to the Rally next year, but I also think it would be cool to maybe venture around a little and meet some members around here. Maybe a somewhat local get together around here next year sometime:dunno

pafixitman

Reaction score
North GA, soon to be south Florida (Ft. Lauderdale) I had hope to be in Knoxville, but that job never came to pass.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sevier county here. Travel to KY quite a bit for work.

iverger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blount county.

Hey Joe, your truck looks familiar, do your or did you live in Walnut Grove Subdivision? I moved to Maryville TN from ******* about 4 years ago. Lived on Morning Dew Drive.

Bob

tnmtn

Reaction score
Carter County here. Can you still throw pennies at the store front windows in the Camden square to make the burglar alarms go off. I used to spend some time in Beaver Dam.

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in jacksonville alabama, and i too was wondering about another rally in the south. The last one was in 06 in chattanooga that i attended. Got the shirt and a trophy and was alot of fun smoking up the tunnel.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing if there is any intrest in a mini-meet during the TS Performance Diesel Outlaw event in May.

I live here so I'll be attending.

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online