Mechanically injected PSD Part 2

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
Hypermax is local to me, so I called and asked the girl at the desk. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. She said $20k, maybe. Maybe Darrin ought to put this thing in his ****** dually.

sassyrel

Reaction score
if its not working for you try something other then firefox. looks awesome wonder how much it cost.

and there aint no way, with the height of those injector lines--its going under a hood. but neat!!

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$20k isn't even that much considering what it is and how much prototyped parts are on it.

I would call that a fair price.

Now, was that THEIR cost or what they would charge to have another one made for sale?

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
Max has been building these things long enough, so he knows how to get stuff made. That might be a retail cost if he did it. Swamp's already has the front cover and timing set, so it's just a matter of getting the rest of the pieces to do the job. I believe with Swamp's Diesel you can buy all the pieces now and do it yourself.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a wild setup. Can't say I like the main and aux stack idea though.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
That's a wild setup. Can't say I like the main and aux stack idea though.

the little stack is the blow off of the external wastegate, i guess anyone could always just put it into the large stack, guess that guy didnt want too:dunno

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
I think that is one that was initially desinged for a guy who wanted a p-pump adapted to his 7.3. He had it in his pulling truck. I saw it in diese power a few months back and it looked like that pump (placement and all) but had clear valve cover tops.

SWS

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Yeah Double overtime is pretty amazing. It makes you wonder if they let it sit there and warm up on its own, or do they pour hot fluids into it before starting it up/keep the block hot?

Definatly wouldnt like to idle, look at all the white smoke because of low compression ;Sweet

sootman73

Reaction score
the only thing you could pour into it would be oil. the rest has been hard blocked. its pretty wild. i've stood right there next to it. they say 2000 estimated hp....:dunno

i'm sure that ether doesn't even bother a motor that runs 150psi of boost:eek:

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
Truly sick machine. I am looking forward to the day when you hear a PSD crack 1000hp in a street driven vehicle like the competition.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brb5