Maybe another old Ford....

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Got a deal in the works to bring yet another old Ford home tommorow sight un-seen...LOL....a 1968 F100 4x4 for $200.....Still intact with a 300/4spd...Buddy said it could be made into a good offroader with a little work but I'm looking at it for the $$$ the parts could bring. 9" rear, D44 front ?, probably a Dana 21 or NP203 divorced t-case and so on with any good body/trim parts left....

I'm thinking Kijiji and ebay for all of it unless it's solid then I might keep it. Can't go wrong for the price eh? Best part is it's a 1/2hr drive from my house. I told him I wanted it and if I couldn't get the trailer tommorow I would atleast come down with the money tommorow night. He's moving to the Yukon to work and wants it out of his yard before he leaves. He said it's worth a lot more than $200 but he needs it gone and he doesn't want to crush it....Pic's to come if I get it.;Sweet

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Just a little update for those who are interested, the deal is still on. The seller has been busy all week preparing to move to the Yukon so we haven't been able to hook up yet....I'm heading down there on Sunday afternoon to get the 68...Pic's to follow on Sunday night.;Sweet

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Went down to get the 68 F100 4x4 this afternoon, turns out it's a 64 or 65 Mercury M100 4x4.....The back end of the frame has been replaced with c-channel and a 8 bolt Dana 60 diff from something else, the divorced t-case is probably a Dana 21 or 24?...It's not a NP203 or 205. Good for parts only only as the cab floor is toast on the LF, good doors, grill, hood, lights, dash, t-case, D44 front axle, 4 speed trans and etc.

I'll have some pic's for you guys's later, Dad took some with his phone. The truck was not pulled out to the driveway as I was told it would be so I left. The owner wasn't home either so I told his mother I would come get it this week if he got it out to the driveway.....He's lazy so according to his mom so if I wait until he leaves for the Yukon I might get it for free as his mom wants it gone yesterday....LOL....She was steamed when I left her yard with an empty trailer in tow.....:backoff

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Here's some pics, kinda grainy as it was a cell phone. I'd like to get this truck and save the good parts that are left from the crusher.

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online