Mack question

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity what would a set of complete doors for an older Mack go for?

I have a set sitting at my place that were bought for a tri-axle that i was going to paint for a guy and the guy decided to sell the truck. Figured if he is ok with it i would try and sell the doors for him to get his money back on them. im not lookin to make anything...just want to get them out of my yard.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you gotta firgure what model Mack.
the older the better. Late model trucks are a french product with a dog bolted to it.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Its an older model...id say mid 70's to 80's. Im on my phone right now but ill try and post a pic later.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
this is the body style

You must be registered for see images

the doors i have in my possession are 90% rust free with just a small amount under the mirror brackets

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
throw em on craigslist, maybe john haines will see em and snatch em up.

john haines is 1 half of the owners of the H&K group. biggest construction company in tristate area. they own over 130 differnt quarrys, concrete plants, and contractors.

mopwrd340

Reaction score
Those doors are all the same on r model and dms from the 70s till they stopped making that cab in early 2000 something . ive replaced and fixed enough of them i would ask $200 apiece,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online