Lumbar bladder................

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Taking off from a traffic light yesterday evening ....mash the clutch to put in gear and POP :eek: stinkin' bladder blew out and now the seat just doesn't feel right -cuss

PLEASE tell me there is a replacment bladder -ONLY- available PLEASE! :hail

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Ok, I'll tell ya you can get a bladder replacement ONLY even though I have no idea if that's true ot not LOL LOL LOL

Seriously, I always wondered what would happen if the bladder was to go BANG & if they are replacable or not.

Ya might want to try to pull it out & get some kind of vulcazing rubber patch kit & give that a shot.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are replaceable geo, drop a line to Dale at powerstrokeshop, I bet he can get you one and probably at a good price.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
I'd think that the bladder was made of rubber although I've never seen it. If the hole is not a long tear, perhaps you could repair it with a bicycle tire tube repair kit? I did an archive search at TDS and only came up with threads about seat cushion repair. For a cheap fix...get a whoopie cushion! :D LOL

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hheynow said:
I did an archive search at TDS and only came up with threads about seat cushion repair.

Now thats funny......what did you expect to find?

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
hheynow said:
I'd think that the bladder was made of rubber although I've never seen it. If the hole is not a long tear, perhaps you could repair it with a bicycle tire tube repair kit? I did an archive search at TDS and only came up with threads about seat cushion repair. For a cheap fix...get a whoopie cushion! :D LOL

I hear Whoopie Goldburg doesn't do guys LOL

Yea, I searched The Drama stop as well :rolleyes: 1st time in many months :puke:

Rampy, Rich...the tire patch idee just might be the ticket!...******** brain of mine didn't thinn' about that...THANX!

Mike, I'll give Dale a shot but methinks it's really gonna be $$$$$

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, lemme know what you come up with............ mines been flat since I bought the truck :D.......

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Now thats funny......what did you expect to find?

Believe it or leave it...I remember Renegade, Patrick Feeley or Joat talking about seat repair...but Jason :puke: keeps archiving the past posts making accessing them virtually impossible... :mad: . What good are millions of useless archived posts? cookoo cookoo cookoo

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
hheynow said:
Believe it or leave it...I remember Renegade, Patrick Feeley or Joat talking about seat repair...but Jason :puke: keeps archiving the past posts making accessing them virtually impossible... :mad: . What good are millions of useless archived posts? cookoo cookoo cookoo

Ratings and inflated/misleading site attractions :rolleyes: ;Really

Renegade

HillBilly
Reaction score
Theres some pics in my webshots showing the bladder in the seat - its not too bad a job to get out but I dont have a clue if availible from Ford. I would think it would be. A boneyard would be a best bet as far as price I'd wager.

The only thing to be careful of is when skinning off the foam from the seat is to be aware its glued to the metal frame & pretty thin around the topmost edges.

Cheers

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Thanx for the reply Brian:cheers:

Off topic, are you the same Renegade that adapted the single plug VC harness{99'up} to the early PSD's :Sly ;Sweet

THANX
GEO

Renegade

HillBilly
Reaction score
I have done the conversion but cant take any credit as that would go to Ky Diesel for being the one to bring that lil upgrade to the 94-97 crowd.

I hope this ends the burnt harness probelms to a standstill or at least curbs the problem.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Renegade said:
I have done the conversion but cant take any credit as that would go to Ky Diesel for being the one to bring that lil upgrade to the 94-97 crowd.

I hope this ends the burnt harness probelms to a standstill or at least curbs the problem.

You mean KY Diesel aka "Phillip" :eek: :D ....well I'll be LOL
I looked thru you pics but couldn't find any thing on it :confused:

Both mine are spewing crankcase vapors -cuss and I'm sure life as we know it will be :puke: soon and before I invest in some new squirters:smoke: I want to up grade ;Sweet .......can ya help a guy out :hail :D

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
geonc said:
Both mine are spewing crankcase vapors -cuss and I'm sure life as we know it will be :puke: soon and before I invest in some new squirters:smoke: I want to up grade ;Sweet .......can ya help a guy out :hail :D

English please for those of us diesel challenged :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online