Looking for new door panels

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to find new door panels for my truck. I can find them for 91 and older all day long but none for 92-97. Mine are all faded and broken. If anyone knows where I can get some let me know. I am not against used ones either as long as they are like new condition.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do you have power rear windows?

if you have power rear windows all i can say is good luck.took me 6 years to find a good used set for mine and they werent pefect either.if you dont have power rear windows the panels for a RC,SC or bronco will fit it and be alot easier to find.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Power rear windows were not an option till 95. So you can use regular FRONT door panels off of any Fseries or bronco from 92-97
For the rear, that is a bit tougher. I know NDP(national parts depot) had some door panels in limited quanity.

I have 2 pair of power REAR door panels if you wanted to do a conversion. I have a gray pair and a tan pair. But like I said, both are power and in not perfect, but good shape.

you could also look on ebay and the junk yard. They pop up sometimes

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have manual rear windows but my rears are in good shape. Just the fronts that I need. I do have power locks and front windows.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
if you think its hard to find reg cab door panels in good shape, try finding a front left for a CC with 4 door power windows!

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I need blue ones to match my interior but I have thought about changing to grey, I looked on NPD and they are pricey on there. There was a set of grey ones on ebay that looked decent.

langevette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a good used set of tan EB fronts with some wear and a small crack on the ds top I would be intrested in parting with. (eddies have perferated vinyl instead of the cloth on the top)
Matthew

langevette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I need blue ones to match my interior but I have thought about changing to grey, I looked on NPD and they are pricey on there. There was a set of grey ones on ebay that looked decent.

I bet blue ones will be hard to come by. I have seen a very few OBS trucks with blue interiors. I had a hard time coming up with tan ones.

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking I may just go ahead and swap to grey. Was out looking at it and if I could paint the plastic pieces around the doors and the bottom parts of the dash it wouldn't cost me too much. I need door panels and seats anyway. Who knows be awhile before I get to all that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70