Looking for an engine, again.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Though shipping might hurt a lot, 2800 out the door for a reman long block, done the right way in my opinion, out of Portland, Or. Def would go that route and have it shipped anywhere instead of buying one for 3500 local.

LOLLOL, my truck came from a logging outfit about an hour outside of Portland. $1,200 to ship the truck to me.:eek: Who is the manufacturer of these engines?

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
No Kiddin, small world huh. What was the name of the company?
The rebuilder is Portland Engine Rebuilders. If you call, talk to Ted King, tell him Chris Warren recommended him. Though I just noticed you are turbo'd, that was a bit higher price due to head studs.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
C F Laughlin Logging Co. is who I bought the truck from. One look at my truck, see signature, and you could not miss one of theirs. The yellow is 3M reflective street sign vinyl.LOLLOL It definitly sticks out at night.;Really

http://scranton.craigslist.org/pts/2167769290.html

Here is another consideration. I think I am gonna definitly look for something that has a solid history and hopefully some paperwork.:dunno I am so afraid of putting in another engine and getting 6 months out of it again.:mad:

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
Sucks that you need a new engine, too bad you don't live closer to Indiana, we have IDI's going for cheap up here.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Got a line on an engine.;Sweet Loading up the tools and heading to another friends garage. I am hoping this is no more than a 2 week expendature, from removal to going down the road again.:angel: This includes the road trip to PA to get my replacement engine;Really

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online