looking for 1st gen W350 crewcab

Adamlee

Kung Pao Master
Reaction score
hey, folks...tech question, here.....did Dodge build any crewcab body W350's with the 5.9 first gen Cummins?

If so...anyone care to share thoughts/pics/ideas on where to hunt one down?;Sweet

Adamlee

Kung Pao Master
Reaction score
crewcabs stopped in '85

Oh well, did some more seeking and discovered crewcabs were done in '85. :dunno I thought that was just too cool to be real....love crewcabs, hate "super" or "bonus" or "extended-cab" trucks.....kind of like decaf coffee. Useless warm brown liquid......

guess it's gonna be a K30, 82-89, 6.2 or a F350, 83-93, 6.9/7.3 IDI.

this project requires 4 real doors, long bed, and one-ton chassis. and a motor ready to get a vegetarian diet.....:D

Adam Lee

hillbilly deluxe

Reaction score
I never seen a first gen cummins diesel crew So I bought a 1984 E-350 centurion crew with a cummins conversion Mated to a built c6 and a gearvenders plus a Jake. I guess its a bolt in installation from a kit. Ive had two of these centurion's. the first was a 6.9 turbo dually and this one is hands down a better rig even with twice the miles on the clock.:thumbsup:
You must be registered for see images attach

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never seen a first gen cummins diesel crew So I bought a 1984 E-350 centurion crew with a cummins conversion Mated to a built c6 and a gearvenders plus a Jake. I guess its a bolt in installation from a kit. Ive had two of these centurion's. the first was a 6.9 turbo dually and this one is hands down a better rig even with twice the miles on the clock.:thumbsup:
that's quite the rig:thumbsup:
next time you have the doghouse off, take some pics from the doghouse side of the motor and post them please;Sweet

moparmike91

Moparmike91
Reaction score
Sorry to be bearer of bad news but no they never made one,,most of what u see are ones that have been converted,,im about to do a swap myself i have purchased a 1985 crew cab short box so im gonna gut it and start swapping stuff soon before weather gets too cold

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online