lets see those sweet IDI's

Reddually93

Reaction score
Here is a couple of pics from last year after i got my new quarter panel and bed re-painted

Attachments

• Merrill family 297.jpg
    Merrill family 297.jpg
    637.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Merrill family 295.jpg
    Merrill family 295.jpg
    650.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Merrill family 291.jpg
    Merrill family 291.jpg
    604.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Merrill family 292.jpg
    Merrill family 292.jpg
    555.1 KB · Views: 17

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
David-
Didn't I see somewhere that you had the old knobby buckshots on your truck? Any pics? We have an old 1972 K5 at our duck club thats had those tires on it since 1987. Our land owner was going to replace them due to dryrot but couldn't find anything except maxxis. The old ones were gateways. You know where to still get them new?

Matt

Yea i did have some 36's on it a couple months ago, but one got a knot in it so i had to take it off, I think you can get them new from gateway in warren county tennssee, mcminville is the city

benton

Country boy
Reaction score
wow really. and i just realized that ive never seen a ford that has the body trim have it behind the rear wheel and i talked to the guy it has the stock bumper and he said that the gate was replace cause he backed in to a tree with it down. lol almost every body i know with a truck has done that

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
wow really. and i just realized that ive never seen a ford that has the body trim have it behind the rear wheel and i talked to the guy it has the stock bumper and he said that the gate was replace cause he backed in to a tree with it down. lol almost every body i know with a truck has done that

The molding was there till 96 then ford stopped using it(cheap out)

That is an aftermarket rear bumper, not a stock one

I still dont get how someone backs into something with the gate down, your visibility is that much better w the gate down:dunno

benton

Country boy
Reaction score
then all the trucks that ive seen must have been rear ended and have after market rear bumpers. but i aint to worried about it if it was rear ended it didnt bend the frame and thats all that really matters and my mistake i have seen them i just havent really paid attion. i in my opinion think it looks better with out the trim behind the wheel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle