Last Ride

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yes I have lost some weight haven't I... Seeing those pictures and looking at some taken recently it reminds me of those Jenny Craig commercials.... I know I dropped 2 shirt sizes and about 6 inches off the waist - still I'm a big guy but I'm going in the right direction. Have hit a plateau here for the holidays but I'm hitting it again and hope to drop more by the time July rolls around - would like to drop one more shirt size and 3 inches off the belt by then.

Seeing the picture of me standing next to the E really does show where I used to be size wise and give me more incentive to keep driving the weight off.

If any of you are wondering what I'm doing for a diet is I'm doing that new fad diet called "Push the damn plate away fat boy" and it's working...

I try to drink water most of the time - I still do slip in a dew everynow and again but try not to do it very often. Cut back on the sugar in the coffee type of thing... you know keep eating the same foods but don't eat so much. Treating the body like a warehouse if you move in 2 truck loads of goods then you need to move out 3 not the other way around...

suv7734

Reaction score
If any of you are wondering what I'm doing for a diet is I'm doing that new fad diet called "Push the damn plate away fat boy" and it's working...
LOL
I hadn't read about that one before

I try to drink water most of the time - I still do slip in a dew everynow and again but try not to do it very often. Cut back on the sugar in the coffee type of thing... you know keep eating the same foods but don't eat so much. Treating the body like a warehouse if you move in 2 truck loads of goods then you need to move out 3 not the other way around...

Keep up the good work man;Sweet

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I call him about every weekend to get him to sell it to me or convince him to put in some injectors and a pump on it but NO...he has to make a trip to Arkansas to buy a army truck. :backoff cookoo

Come on freight get it going!!!!! Tim

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember the Enterprise...

Man, it is tempting to get ahold of an IDI truck (like a '90 or '91 body) and put a Cummins and 6-speed manual transmission into her...

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I remember the Enterprise...

Man, it is tempting to get ahold of an IDI truck (like a '90 or '91 body) and put a Cummins and 6-speed manual transmission into her...

Why would you ruin a perfectly good Ford truck with a cummins......

Just kidding, I wont lie a cummins in an old Ford truck like mine or the later models would be killer. If only I had the money......

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While Johnboy is down, kick him some more with the fact that white lighting hasn't moved in a long time either!!:backoff :mad: Just what the heck are you doing freight? Running a idi morgue or graveyard??:dunno

Tim

JPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, you had me scared by the title, I was thinking "oh no, Bill sold his truck".

back in the day, it was always interesting reading on the latest mods in search of warp speed for the Enterprise.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't the E get Whithorse's motor? Why is it not running. Somewhere along the line I lost track. These things cost time and money and its easy to get discouraged.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
what didn't go wrong....I got whitehorses engine.Good running strong engine......but I took it to the worst mechanic in the state of alabama(didn't have time and the facilities at the race car shop were all tied up).Got it back half put together.Still finding loose bolts.Had them change the pump from the stock 6.9L-A engine to the travis pump since it wasn't stock....well it fell on it's face.Something was screwed up inside.Ok,Swapped the pump and injectors for DPS stage 1s....Can't get a signal with my Ferret on the #1 injector line(Brand new one.Old one rusted at the line nut and twisted causing a small crack).Can't get it timed right.Oh,need to get some sawsall blades so i can cut the exhaust off since somehow the pipe won't come up high enough to attach to the turbo.Dip sticks bent it some how.Also,when I picked it up there was NO brakes.They said it didn't have any but didn't know why.When me and ****** picked it up we found out REAL quick since you could hear the brake fluid hit the ground from the hole rusted in the line for the rear.After I had that fixed along with a new caliper up front(frozen up) I tried a few times to get the timing set right and just gave up for a while and moved on to other projects.Mainly the Martyr Machine which I had on the road for about a year before I decided to replace the head gaskets and found 2 holes with broke rings and scored sleeves.Guess when the snow melts I can throw some batts in there tomorrow and try to time again.What other injector can I use to set the timing and what are the correct settings for a Ferret and a Lumi Mag II digital unit?I forgot it has been so long.....

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score

This is about the best thing you can do. Soda drinks just aren't good for the body at all. All that acid has to be neutralized and by what...? calcium from your bones. Once in a while is just fine but water is what our bodies need.

The people I really don't understand are the people that drink the caffeine free diet cokes. All you're getting is acidic water that potentially can cause cancer in lab rats essentially... why not just drink some freakin tap water and save some money and health.

Excellent work Travis.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
What other injector can I use to set the timing and what are the correct settings for a Ferret and a Lumi Mag II digital unit?I forgot it has been so long.....
You can hook the Ferret to #4 if you can't get a signal off #1. Did you try some fine sandpaper to get the line down to the metal ?Not sure about the LumiMag but the ferret timing is done at 8.5 btdc @2000 rpm

------Robert

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online