Lady Moose 2.0

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Agnem said:
I do think the cab mounts had a lot to do with it. I notice that the rubber on Lady Moose is soft enough, that when you brake firmly, the weight of the cab shifts it forward enough to hit the pipe again. I'm sure a set of bushings is in her future.
Yup, You'll know when the pipes are touching the firewall while going down the road. Can't hear a dang thing. Ask Darrin bout that.:D

argve said:
Ok for starting the campfire this year I vote MEL....
+1 on that. We need a proper demonstration for that. ;Sweet

And prolly better write it up in a tech article as well for future reference.LOL

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. I needed her handy to hand the torch to, so that I could switch to the violence causing apparatus (crow bar and hammer). To be honest, the whole thing was a cluster you know what, because I had smacked myself in the face with the crowbar under the truck, and the animal in me came out and stopped thinking, leading to an explosion of violence aimed at either moving or destroying that firewall. The whole truck could have burned to the ground, and the house with it, but I wouldn't have moved until that pipe and firewall were no longer talking to each other. Don't get me mad. It's not pretty.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel I understand completely. When me and Eric swapped motors we got to that point also! So is it all put together now and ready for the trip? I sure hope so. BTW where are the other two helpers you have? Or is it like mine more trouble than there worth.:backoff

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, she's done and ready. Whew! Just the normal PM stuff now. The boys were at summer camp this week, so I could work in peace. LOL

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Summer camp must remember that.(note to self SUMMER CAMP = PEACE) got it. :rotflmao :rotflmao

Glad you are ready now, PM stuff here to.

Of course the trailer A/C will be fixed at the rally:D
My shipper (Ron) (IDI EXPRESS) is going to pick it up in Elkhart, Indiana for me and bring it to the rally.
THANKS RON!!!!!!!!

Al_E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so, is the moosestang next for a turbo project? How fast does the boost build and how much boost does the lady moose do? I was wondering because I would like to try building another set of exhaust manifolds (possibly moosestang) like I made for my truck. I think they were key in making my truck build boost easily at lo rpms

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't answer that yet. Just put the boost gauge in last night, and there was no time for a test drive. I'm still trying to get her vacuum HVAC to work. -cuss The new control switch didn't do the trick. I suspect at this point, you will have to ask her when she gets to the rally if A) The boost guage works, and B) how much boost did you see? and C), Oh, so that's all it makes if you don't turn up the pump? LOL We're burning the candle at both ends here folks. :fight:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online