Kent Moore Timing Meter On Ebay

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I found this meter on ebay just now... This is what I rent out. This will time by both the pluse and luminosity method of timing our engines. Kent Moore continues to sell these meters but they are now upgraded to J33300-A meters. They are around $800.00. Just the magnetic probe is $275.00 and the liminosity probes sell for $375.00 so this meter is worth very penny of the asking price... Just a note... I have never paid near this amount for one of these meters. I will pay around $140.00 to $180.00 for these and usually I don't get the luminosity probe or harness..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kent-Moore-..._Automotive_Tools&vxp=mtr&hash=item35b5ecef3c

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
My fee is $60.00 and I pay the shipping to you. Then you pay the shipping to the next on the list or back to me. I feel a 7 day used is reasonable. If you ned it longer please tell me or make other arrangements. Timing our engines takes at the most 30 minutes. PM me for more information if you need some. I have made and posted viedos of how these meters connect to our engines. They are very simple to use but I believe some have felt confused by all the switches and variables of use. I don't do this to make a living off this program. I feel my fee is a reasonable cost for something we as a collective can't get done anywhere. Thats a sad story too. Many members get their trucks timed by Mel at the past 10 ralleys. I have watched what he does and he is tireless doing this work too. He is a saint for doing this to all commers too. I did it once at the towcat Bar B Que and it was all day and nite. I think I did 10 or 11 trucks. No breaks either...:eek: I don't drink beer or "that kind of stuff". Just Diet Dr Pepper.. Thats my vice. We need to have another meet out here on the west coast too. Seems there is a rolled crewcab that needs a body swap... Might happen in January....:dunno If so I will be there with one of my meters to time again...:cry:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IFn I recall correctly I have seen that exact unit previously on fleabay before because I recognize those photos.

Twostacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My fee is $60.00 and I pay the shipping to you. Then you pay the shipping to the next on the list or back to me. I feel a 7 day used is reasonable. If you ned it longer please tell me or make other arrangements. Timing our engines takes at the most 30 minutes. PM me for more information if you need some. I have made and posted viedos of how these meters connect to our engines. They are very simple to use but I believe some have felt confused by all the switches and variables of use. I don't do this to make a living off this program. I feel my fee is a reasonable cost for something we as a collective can't get done anywhere. Thats a sad story too. Many members get their trucks timed by Mel at the past 10 ralleys. I have watched what he does and he is tireless doing this work too. He is a saint for doing this to all commers too. I did it once at the towcat Bar B Que and it was all day and nite. I think I did 10 or 11 trucks. No breaks either...:eek: I don't drink beer or "that kind of stuff". Just Diet Dr Pepper.. Thats my vice. We need to have another meet out here on the west coast too. Seems there is a rolled crewcab that needs a body swap... Might happen in January....:dunno If so I will be there with one of my meters to time again...:cry:

Hey Gary

I got your Kent Moore delivered on Monday. I'll be timing my truck this Saturday and will be ready to ship to the next member on Monday. I'm thinking of turning up the pump a flat or two and was wondering if this would effect the timing. Should I time it first then turn it up or vice versa.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Turning up the pump can be done either before or after timing. It wil not change the timing in any way... Just hp and mileage wil change...:angel: