Ive got to ask

jeffnzoya

Reaction score
Does 50/50 WVO or WMO mean you mix 10 gal of strained and relatively clean WVO with 10 gal pump diesel.

If so, what is the down side. I don't mind to take a gamble if all we are talking about is a $150.00 injector. However, I can't afford to gamble with a 4k engine.

Thanks

Jeff.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
you got the mix thing right then there is B10 the number represents how much (biodiesel in this case) is mixed in with the diesel. B100 is al bio with no diesel.

read up on what you are doing with what fuel and your engine. WVO and WMO have differant problems to deal with. i havent messed with the WVO much yet since WMO is availible to me and much easier to mix in. but basically the best thing you can do for any fuel is FILTER IT WELL. clean fule wont gouge your parts, that is where you can get into trouble with particles eating stuff.

jeffnzoya

Reaction score
So WMO is more compatable that WVO?

How do some of you filter your VMO. I am sure there are some elaborate set up's out there. I am going on vacation Sunday and pulling my FWT to South Carolina. As soon as I get back, I would like to try a mix.

Jeff.