its a sad-sad day

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had to sell my 01 ram 2500 sport cummins(for financial reasons), now i'm stuck with a 82 suburban with a 6.2 diesel... :puke: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Deezle1

Fah-Q Racing
Reaction score
Ohh man, im sorry. Thats a major loss for anyone, a truck they loved. My deepest condolences;) But just think...its only a matter of time before you have another Cummins Ram:D

Dom

p.s. why didnt ya get a 12 valver?:D

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bummer dude!!!!!!!!! That sux big time. But, at least you still have an oil burner under your rear.

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
come to mid missouri and try to find a used 12 valve...good luck. people hold on to rams around here like the bible, i think they believe more in their trucks than the bible too. as soon as i'm more financiallt stable..in about a year or two at most i'll definitely have myself another cummins. the thought of a v8 diesel makes me cringe...but the burban was only 1200 bucks...4x4,cold a/c, new inj pump, glow plugs, batteries, tires,fuel filter, transfer pump, both rear quarters(need to be installed) and rockers(need to be installed). i just hope whoever buys my truck(i sold it to the used car dept at the dodge dealership i work at) takes care of it and treats it with as much care as i did. and maybe i can buy it back one day. we can only hope.

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm just gonna save my pennies and maybe one day i'll get another on...not maybe..I WILL get another one!!!
ALL HAIL THE CUMMINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Whit

Reaction score
Bummer Dude, there will be hope in the future though.

Hey burbs can still haul stuff too

Attachments

• loadede_surburban_2.w492.jpg
    loadede_surburban_2.w492.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 34

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whitmore said:
Bummer Dude, there will be hope in the future though.

Hey burbs can still haul stuff too
lmao @ that pic...what the hell were they thinking...kinda like the guy that hauled 30 sheets of 3/4 plywood and 15 bags of quickcrete in his pos old mercedes and the struts ran straight up through the truck..(ripped the sheetmetal wide open) lmao..have you heard of that story..it was a big deal out here in missouri.

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well....wow, this is an old post. but the update. a guy in town...about 6 blocks from my house now owns the truck. i dont want to buy it back now. the worst part is....i have to work on it at work. just installed ball joints. anywho. the interior is so trashed you couldnt sit in the backseat if you wanted to...its filled with mcdonalds bags and soda cans/bottles. they caved the bedside in..its now rusting. the power locks dont work. the airbag light is on. the brake warning light is on. the overhead dont work, the windshield is cracked, the oil when it came in was 10k overdue and i couldnt convince them for what it was worth to change it, they used "wal-mart" oil and filters...10-30. oh well, such is life. the burbs still going though....as a mud truck. one day though....one day.

Mopar1973Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's really sad...

That's the reason I can't sell my 1973 Dodge Charger... Knowing all the hard work I've got in it and watch a local guy blow up a good car with BS... :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker