ISSPro gauges. Group buy?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI the old EV gauges were made in pakistan or some such place. When they started having all these problems they decided to make them in house to keep up the rep they have had for MANY years. One of their guys, Micheal i think came to a dyno day years back and was telling me this. My EV gauges with the amplifier box have never been a problem, the earlier ones were,

Mel do the new gauges have a box or do they go right to the sender?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can still get either kind Gary. The stuff that is in the "standard performance" section of the web site tends to be the tried and true traditional gauges, where as the "Performance diesel - EV2" section is all going to have an amplifier box. The EV1 stuff while not marked as such, does have the amplifier box as well. I have a few NOS items on hand that ISSPro OEM'ed for companies like Banks and Bullydog, that in fact has those companies names on them. They will be going cheap, and are coming to the rally.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a challenge to keep it all sorted out, but everybody who participated should have got a PM from me with the list. If you PM'd me and didn't get one, PM me again!

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
pm sent little behind.. i am running the performax setup with 10 gauges in total.. LOVE LOVE LOVE it so far.

MrsMoose

Reaction score
The ISSPRO group buy gauge order is in! ;Sweet

HS108
Eallend7
Trying my best
Junk
Antiqueford
RiotWarrior
IDIEconoline

You need to call me, Suzi, 717-806-5561, to give me details for payment and shipping of your order. :) If you ordered and your name isn't listed, I have your information and will be in contact with you today.

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK guys, here is where it's at. I've taken your orders and bought these gauges on your behalf. Now it's time to follow through. These gauges are not going to be found anywhere for less. If you ordered, lets pony up and make good. If this deal goes south, there will never be another group buy, and I have other things I'm interested in that I would like to help the community with, but I need you guys to put your money where you mouth is and follow through. It does me no good to hold onto your stuff while you think about doing what you said you would do. I need to move a lot of gauges this year, and I'm counting on you all to get me off to a running start. Please PLEASE follow through and claim what you ordered!

racin460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did my part hope to get 5 more for a friend! Ill try and remember to call you. If not call me thanks for all the great moose products hope to get it done ASAP and let you know how it runs. Still need your better turbo, so please let Suzi deal with the gauges and get to work on that. Hopefully I don't have to put the stocker rebuild on it.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only 1 (one) gauge on my qoute list was listed in your price list.
Is it possible that the part numbers changed?

Call and lets talk. 717-806-5561.

Yes, Moose Boost will be coming. Just gotta get all these gauges sold so I have R&D money!

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
I didnt forget about these. I had a few unexpected expenses pop up. Suzi I should be giving ya a call after the holiday weekend

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726