Internet Fuel Filter Sales?

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Where's a great place to order some fuel filters for the 97PSD, I forgot where I ordered my last batch from other than it was someplace in Texas :D :D

jvencius

Reaction score
Check if there's an International truck dealer around (I can't imagine why Cheyenne wouldn't have one, though). That's where I buy my fuel filters since, once you account for shipping all the way from Texas, going mail-order isn't any cheaper than buying the filters from a local dealer.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by jvencius
Check if there's an International truck dealer around (I can't imagine why Cheyenne wouldn't have one, though). That's where I buy my fuel filters since, once you account for shipping all the way from Texas, going mail-order isn't any cheaper than buying the filters from a local dealer.

Yeppers we have one & the price they quoted me today was $30.00 :eek: :eek: :eek: Ford wanted $35.00 for one :mad:

Seems like the last time I ordered them over the web they were around $14.00 for a 1/2 dozzen & S/H was another $5 or 7 bucks.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ramprat
Where's a great place to order some fuel filters for the 97PSD, I forgot where I ordered my last batch from other than it was someplace in Texas :D :D

Was it DIS ?

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Dale from POWERSTROKESHOP.COM an OB sponsor posted this volume price list in his post PLEASE LOOK OVER OUR SITE in the 7.3 forum on the second page

Here is our volume pricing on filters and this will be in effect until I receive a price increase from the manufacturer's...

Mix and match any quantity to get the 12-+ price break. For example buy 7 fuel filters and 5 oil or any other combination to reach 12 total filters and you get the 12 piece price for both filters. Shipping for 12 or less will not exceed $12.00 in the 48 US. Over 12 and outside of the 48 US please email for a quote with how many of each filter and your postal code.

Power Stroke Filters

94.5-03 7.3 Oil Filter
E and F Series Oil Filter
Motorcraft FL1995
Single filter $10.25
2-11 $10.05
12-+ $9.95

94.5-97
E and F Series Fuel Filter Racor brand (same as Motorcraft Brand Racor makes them for Motorcraft)
Racor F4595 same as Motorcraft FD4595
Single filter $14.70
2-11 $14.00
12-+ $13.50

98.5-+ 7.3 Power Stroke
E and F Series Fuel Filter Racor brand
Racor F4596 same as Motorcraft FD4596
Single Filter $16.70
2-11 $16.00
12-+ $15.50

03-+ 6.0 Power Stroke
E and F Series Oil Filter
Motorcraft FL2016
Single Filter $21.02
2-11 $20.02
12-+ 19.81

F Series Fuel Filter kit (Comes with both the engine mounted filter and the frame mounted filter elements)
Motorcraft FD4604
Single Filter $52.04
2-11 $50.04
12-+ $48.97

E Series Fuel Filter kit (Comes with both the engine mounted filter and the frame mounted filter elements)
Motorcraft FD4606
Single Filter $52.04
2-11 $50.04
12-+ $48.97

Please reference redemption code Q60483 when placing your order in the comments section while checking out and your prices will be adjusted to reflect the quantity discount and freight reduction before your card is charged.

Last edited:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good find Richard,

I checked Dales site before I posted the DIS link, I musta had a brain:fart and couldnt find that info though I knew it was there.

Great plug for our sponsor too!

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by hheynow
:popcorn

:yell: HEY DALE

Send Rampy a case of fuel filters, hheynow is buyin!:popcorn

:angel:

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Woooo Hooo it's my lucky day, free fuel filters LOL LOL

Stupid me never thought about oil's sponsors:Q :( :sorry:

Guess what, I'll be ordering & from who :angel: :angel:

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Can't find crap on his web page:( :(

Hopefully Dale will see my post in his thread & fix his web site so it's user friendly.

And to think I was going to order the filters tonight:( :(

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ramprat
Can't find crap on his web page:( :(

Hopefully Dale will see my post in his thread & fix his web site so it's user friendly.

And to think I was going to order the filters tonight:( :(

I fixed it in another thread and still no order?:(

Best way to use our catalog right now until I can get the rest of it put together is go into any of the accessory/generational catlogs and use the "Search" function on the top right side.

Click here and enter fuel filter

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Dale, To be honest...your site still is not user friendly...but you are. When I need to order more stuff I'm gonna call you on the phone. Hopefully you'll honor your volume discounts on the phone.

Dale_Lakin

Reaction score
Originally posted by hheynow
Dale, To be honest...your site still is not user friendly...but you are. When I need to order more stuff I'm gonna call you on the phone. Hopefully you'll honor your volume discounts on the phone.

I know I know it sucks:sorry:

And yes by phone walk-in off the site whatever it doesn't matter how you contact us we will honor our advertised price. I have heard that there are some of the net dealers that will not honor the net pricing if you walk in. That makes no sense to me if you don't want to sell so cheap why advertise it??

Just please reference redemption code Q60483 that is what I have the pricing saved under in my computer.