installed my boost and pyro gauge

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
I bought a glow shift boost and pyro gauge all in one and i installed it and got the boost line hooked up but i don't have the pyro probe installed yet,i am making 13#'s of boost at 3200, i thought that is pretty decent,i will get pic's soon

Mullis23

Mike
Reaction score
i like my glowshifts so far i have a pyro, oil pressure and water temp so far they have been nice.

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
The only compaint i have so far is it will only stay on the boost setting for 30 seconds then it's back to the pyro,and i have to push the button again to see my boost.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
It said in the directions that you can have it on one or the other OR it'll switch every 30 seconds......does kinda seem like a pain though...

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
yeah it doesn't stay on boost like the instructions say it does

Last edited:

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
13 psi at 3200 is spot on for your truck/turbo combo. More can be had, but with it comes, a Moose or DPS pump, worrying about superheating the intake air, maybe an IC or H20 injection, worrying about the head gaskets. Having said that as you know others have had relatively good success exceeding these guidelines to a point and they are mainly to keep newbies from frying their rig since we didn't warn them, so feel free to experiment, just know the reaction of every action you take.