Injectors...

SewperDrewper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybod have any advice on which ones to go with or an affordable place to obtain them from? I checked the trusty dusty Autozone and they had two options, Computer Tested Refurb's for $244 a pop, or new ones for $30...pretty big price gap. Thanks

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Typ4's are flow matched and 295 a set......I've already inquired about them...x2 on the pensacola diesel....bought a set for another truck and no issues whatsoever.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the codes ahve some differences, a, b, bb, c, d are all similar but BB seems to be most popular or most built... IDK. But most people I'e heard from say its all about the same.

Codes e, g are different. G is the last model to come out, has a bigger body but is emissions apparently.

Nothing wrong with remanned as long as they do it right.

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
I think I might try those new ones in the Pensacola link. I bought 8 Mylex remans last year, and my idle isn't very smooth (getting worse every month). It was smoother with the originals in there.

MR.T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Brain, got mine from Oregon Fuel Injection -- about $30.00 each for new code BB. Brought a rebuilt IP from them as well, no problems.

Edit: Just noticed the Pensacola price is cheaper. BTW - The injectors I got from OFI were Delphi.

Last edited:

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score
Hello Brain, got mine from Oregon Fuel Injection -- about $30.00 each for new code BB. Brought a rebuilt IP from them as well, no problems.

Edit: Just noticed the Pensacola price is cheaper. BTW - The injectors I got from OFI were Delphi.

The injectors you got from OFI....... Where they Delphi brand ???

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
ummm,there is no way to computer control test our injectors unless they make a lazy mans pop and flow tester......and if you need a computer for that then you shouldn't be in the automotive industry.....

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
Thanks Mr T.

With shipping, I doubt Pensacola would be much cheaper. Plus OFI is local, so I'll probably go that route instead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin