injector lines?

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey all, took a lil trip to see some old friends down in Wilburton, Oklahoma and my truck started running bad and weak and checked it out and i have fuel coming out around the injector line where the nut is at. does anyone know where to get new lines around this area or anywhere?.. need my truck to haul me home 7 hours away from here
thanks
jim

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look up old mister bill. He's in Oki somewhere and may still have a lot of parts. Other than that, your Ford or IH dealer is where you should go if you can't find a junkyard. If it is your #1 line, make sure you get the 7.3 or 6.9 one accordingly.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Hey Jim, I also trust the line clamps are installed on there, otherwise more line failures may be in store down the road.

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how many is there? right now i know there's just 2, and i thought somewhere that i read it said there should be 3?

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
make sure you take a set to the junkyard.
Everytime I've got one, all the injection lines are all in a pile, and trying to find one for one line (or a whole set) takes some sorting.

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
how many is there? right now i know there's just 2, and i thought somewhere that i read it said there should be 3?

Clamps are sold for 2, 3 and 4 lines per clamp. You can have up to 3 per side. Don't know if all are necessary though. The 93 7.3 came stock with 3 per side.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
You're only about 110 miles south of Oldmisterbill. I'll give him a call and see if he's home.

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey all! thanks for everything!!! i actually found a guy that was only a couple miles from where i was at that had a little salvage yard, and he actually had a 6.9 so i got the line and replaced it and it ran good! just got home from my trip. thanks RLDSL i got ahold of OMB earlier and talked to him after i was on the road. as i told him i appreciate everything! as it hasd been said before this site is AWESOME!!!!!
thanks all!!!
jim