Injection pump whrench

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Does anyone know the rotunda part # for the IP bolts whrench? I tried sears but they don't seem to have that whrench anymore, anyone alse that sells the right tool?

Thank You.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Snap On sells it. The International part number is ZTSE-4132. Fuel line wrench is ZTSE-4133. The nozzle seat cleaner is ZTSE-4139 and the nozzle tester is ZTSE-4045-A. Just some information that can't hurt you....:D

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Thank You very much, so the 1st part # was for the whrench the unbolts the IP right? I'll go ask the guys at HI tomorrow and order Me one. Have anyone timed a 7.3l with a mt480 with prove (no injector sensor)?

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
The one snap-on sells is made by OTC tools. I bought one a few months back and it was about $83 . Well worth it, the thing saves some aggrevation and time stretched out over the engine.:thumbsup:

----------Robert

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I made my wrenches from older cheapo wrenches and extras laying around.
The combination wrench I made for the 3 pump mounting bolts I ground a thin wall on the end for clearence when turnint the passenger side bottom blot-the thickness of the box end was ground thiner to allow it to slip between the bolthead & the pump body.They work great.The injection line socket is snapon-It is a wonderful tool for injection line fittings,it doesnt distort the flare nuts.
A map gas torch will provide enough heat (for those without OXy acetelene torches) to bend them-let them cool at room temp.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Injectiom pump wrench set 1.JPG
    Injectiom pump wrench set 1.JPG
    952.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Injectiom pump wrench set 2.JPG
    Injectiom pump wrench set 2.JPG
    967.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Injection pump wrench set.JPG
    Injection pump wrench set.JPG
    325.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Injection pump wrench set 4.JPG
    Injection pump wrench set 4.JPG
    689.3 KB · Views: 27

Mr_Roboto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just used a standard 9/16" wrench (ground down). I can't see fancy bends saving more than a couple minutes on the job. I've used mine on vans, where you can't even see the IP nuts.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Wow You put some skills vending those whrenches Mr Bill. I have a source for the IP rotating tool but I still need something to get those bolts loose. Any pics from Your whrench Mr _roboto?

Thank You all.

Mr_Roboto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pictures? It's a standard 9/16" combination wrench with the box end ground down thin. Works just fine, the nut by the idle up solenoid you have to loosen one notch at a time till you can turn it with your fingers but it saves $60.

Now if I worked on them all the time I'd have the special wrenches but for a couple times a year they are nothing but a fancy toy.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I have used a ground down 9/16 and then finally picked up a double ended 9/16 wrench where one of the open ends are set at 60 degrees - that worked well. Mcmaster Carr part number 54895A66 for $12.98.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk