I'm sure there are a few guys in need of Battery Cable??

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats a great price for that.. I just surfed 8 pages of that stuff. Found plenty of great deals. Loaded front calipers for 24.0 and 38.00.. Wow.. Can't beat that price for a brake job on out rigs. Found an injecter pump rebuilt for $274.00 too. I like the price on this...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FUEL-SENDER...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item25780604e0
This is the infamous shower head that we all love to hate. Many have wondered what it was and what it looked like.. Here it is... I went thru 8 pages of parts for sale. They have 127 pages to surf thru... I wont be looking at all the stuff. In the first 8 pages there is a rebuilt gear reduction starter for $65.00 and plenty of other parts we use like a glow plug harness for around $50.00.. Time to do some Christmas shopping for your faithful truck..

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I wasn't planning on doing the swap to frame mounted batteries, I'd be ordering one instead of typing this response...rofl...HELL OF A DEAL!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Ouch Darrin... Thats spendy right there but I bet it starts easier now. Utechcenter has a complete set of NEw injecter hard lines with clamps for around $130.00... Figure each line will cost you around $45.00 at the dealer and you see the great price for a spare set of new lines and clamps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online