(Illinois) Parting 1989 F350 7.3 4x4 w Dana 60

dukedrummer89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im going to start parting a 89 F350. 152k Miles

7.3, zf5, 1356. Dana 60 and sterling 10.25 w 4:10 and rear limited clip (Im keeping the trans)

Motor runs great. 4x4 works .... It was running and driving but I just sold the wheels and tires off it.

Prices:

Motor $400 Complete intake to pan
T-case $100
Axles $1000--- I will include EVERYTHING you need for a solid axle swap
Bumper/hitch $100 Its a nice dmi cushion hitch, could use paint but not all rusty

Everything else just ask

Trans swap parts I will also sell (shifters/boots/crossmember ect). Im not terribly interested in selling the trans as Id like a spare for my f150.

Im willing to ship everything. Things that are heavy will be banded to a pallet and shipped Conway. I accept Paypal as well.

Pm or email me at [email protected] -(it goes to my phone)

More photos on request, all ive got for now.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• IMAG0429.jpg
    IMAG0429.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

dukedrummer89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much for the rest of the truck since the motors gone? o and im also 30 miles east of quincy so pickup is no prob

I pulled the body off and junked it yesterday... all that is left is the drivetrain less the motor .... Ill continue to part it unless I got 1500 for whats left

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would really be interested in the trans swap kit (shifters/boots/crossmember etc) including th, Pleasee tranny. Would you care to sell? PM me, please

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. I just thought I'd give the interest in the tranny once more in case there was a change in mind. Couldn't hurt