IDI's in diesel power this month!

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys yall need to check out this months issue of diesel power as they had several readers rides and a article on a idi truck. I saw a few months ago where a fellow got on to them about no having any idi's in the magazine and I guess they are trying to fix it.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Guys yall need to check out this months issue of diesel power as they had several readers rides and a article on a idi truck. I saw a few months ago where a fellow got on to them about no having any idi's in the magazine and I guess they are trying to fix it.

Well, darn it!! Where is my issue?:backoff Girlfriend likes to hide them cuz it takes my attention away from her.LOL She calls it my diesel ****:rolleyes:

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have mine on the back of the toilet! My wife and kids get loud or yelling I go sit in there and mind my own business.

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the yellow international truck in there has been on here before. Big truck with bags on 22"s and 24"s.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, darn it!! Where is my issue?:backoff Girlfriend likes to hide them cuz it takes my attention away from her.LOL She calls it my diesel ****:rolleyes:

Men can suffer serious physical and psychological harm if they are kept away from their diesel **** for too long.

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So true, except my GF calls it truck ****.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
They had one a few issues back when they turboed their 87 6.9 that they picked up for $500

He picked that truck up for $300, hence the name "Project 300". I guess it belongs to Jason Thompson, seems like a cool guy. He helped me get my truck in the reders section of DP last year. They have done several tech articles on that truck, the last one being the centrifuge IIRC. I cant wait to see the next issue now, always nice to see an IDI in a magazine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance