IDI saved from scrap! Western hauler

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
That bed is identical to mine, except I welded some stake pockets on the outside of mine so I'd have some decent tie down points. Those beds are NICE, but a bit on the heavy side being all 3/16 plate. If you need the built in gooseneck hitch or receiver you are good for whatever you need ;Sweet

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
yea in a bad kinda way. runs great after we put an ip on it. needs a clutch and brake line.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
rldsl does your truck have western hauler emblems on it? this one has em on the fenders and one on the dash. i think there the same as the ones thats on the chevy western hauler on darrins website.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
rldsl does your truck have western hauler emblems on it? this one has em on the fenders and one on the dash. i think there the same as the ones thats on the chevy western hauler on darrins website.

No emblems on mine, but not surprising, mine had been owned by a car lot over in Ft Smith , used to haul a big wedge gooseneck trailer and worked HARD and put up wet most of its life before I got it. There was barely any paint left on the poor thing, let alone any stick on goodies.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
That's a good looking truck. Glad it didn't get scrapped! FWIW my '94 has power all the way around.

yes sir. 94 was the first year for all power.

my 94 is full power too, with power mirrors

edit: well HAD power mirrors, i took off those dinky flags and put some better mirrors on. Not great mirrors but definatly better visibility.

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
forgot about this thread! here are the pics!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Ok....now I want that truck!! I'd drive to Ky to get that one!!

Do you know how many miles on it??

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
forgot about this thread! here are the pics!!!!

Ok....now I want that truck!! I'd drive to Ky to get that one!!

Do you know how many miles on it??

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
no idea on the miles. has the 5 digit odometer. the thing runs good just needs alot of fixing up. has a few electrical issues too. in the middle of putting a dana 44 solid axle under his 85 f250 so this is on the back burner till at least after the first of the year.