IDI Rally

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone from the Santa Rosa California area driving to the IDI Rally? Iam lookig at buying some parts from a fellow member and was wandering if anyone would want to make a few dollars delivering parts

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in all the years the IDI rally has been organized, iirc two from the west cost has attended. Me being one and Icanfixall being the second one. As far west as the rally is being held this year, I won't be able to make it due to too many other constraints taking hold of me this summer. if I were you, i'd be looking into LTL freight companies to haul your trans out there for you.

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am actually in illinois 45min to an hour from St. Louis and the parts are in Ca. i just thought that chances are you would have to come by here to get to indy

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
for better or worse not many parts or trucks make it out this way from CA. some of what Calvin scraps makes us east coast guys cry.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After seeing an Oklahoma truck I really hate you guys in Cali. Next time I'm out there, I'll bring the feathers if someone else will supply the tar..:backoff

Any of you guys from farther up north with me?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
We scrap out trucks here to, they just usually have "speed holes" from rust. LOL at least Calvin and Gary were nice enough to not giggle constantly at our rigs we are so proud of with the cancer underneath them at the rally. I have really learned to hate rust but I really don't want to move to Cali, I don't think I would fit in with my conservative views and beliefs.

Alan Slingsby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After seeing an Oklahoma truck I really hate you guys in Cali. Next time I'm out there, I'll bring the feathers if someone else will supply the tar..:backoff

Any of you guys from farther up north with me?
Yep I will buy a bucket,but that means I will have to make it to 2014 rally (hope and dream) :)

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The cars and trucks that end up in the crushers hurts me to see them die. But what can one person do. I had talked to a couple of members about bringing a truck and trailer load of sheet metal and core supports to the 2009 rally. Well it didn't happen but we do have plenty of parts that are rust free being crushed all the time. They were to be sold off from a local thats closer than the west coast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online