Idea for Saturday at the rally

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in Going to a Dirt Track Race Saturday(around 40-50 miles south of Chatty off the Interstate)?Racing starts at 7PM CST and the stands cost $8 per head.I might be able to talk the owner of the track into a Group buy deal and maybe he will let us Convoy around the track with the American Flag for the National Anthem for pre-race if the track isn't too slick(it has pretty good banking but the Chevy Tow truck can make it with only a little sideways action.Might be able to get up high where it flattens out going into 1 all the way to the exit of 4(No wall except front straight).I won't know anything till around Wednesday when the owner gets back from vacation.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best take it up when we get down there John. Anything is possible, but I don't know off hand what Tanya has planned.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
she is the one that suggested I bring it up on the boards since there isn't really much planned for Saturday.Even though I wouldn't hold it against them if they didn't even show up Saturday since she is missing an important Points Barrel race.

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score

yeah- to heck with the dirt track- lets go barrel racing! lol Its only 2.5 hours from Chatt and with diesel at 3 bucks a gallon- thats doable right??

I'm not really missing anything at that show, the kids are but there is always next year for our points. Besides with any luck they will get rained out Saturday and we won't actually miss that show, we will catch it when they make it up :Sly

There isn't anything planned for Sat night, the tow truck museum is at 3 pm Sat afternoon tho. Jon- I'm sure that you'll find afew willing bodies to go to the races :)

Last edited:

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I still say the barrel races is a good idea! ;Sweet I was thinking about it...it's still an IDI event - It's an IDI that gets the whole family to the barrel races isn't it? It could also be the longest IDI convoy at any IDI Rally! :thumbsup: See ya'll soon!!! :D

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL Eric- thanks for the logical explanation there :) Really, I wouldn't subject the whole IDI family to our hobby. I do wish we could have had you guys come to a fun show tho, I'd still give anything to see some of you guys in the "granny *****" race lol

Last edited:

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Granny *****?Is that the equivilant of a Powder Puff Race(Wives usually) in the dirt track racing world?

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I tried! :rolleyes:

Been working on Bethan a bit, find out tomorrow for sure but we may get a chance to see BJ in Granny's *******! :eek: :eek: LOL I'll holler at yah tomorrow!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Travis, I was going to model some lingerie for you, but since your not coming.... LOL

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL Actually Mel- I told Eric that I would kill to see you in the Granny ***** race.

What this is is a fun class they do at fun shows. They have a pair of ******* that would fit a VERY large lady. One person puts them on, gets on the horse, runs to the end of the arena, gets off the horse, takes off the ******* and hands them to their partner who puts them on, gets on the horse and runs out. Whoever can do this quickest wins. Its really for the kids but I did talk BJ into it at the last show, and it was rather funny. Eric, if y'all do make it next week, I fully intend to see you and BJ compete in this together and there WILL be a video available for online viewing LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online