IDAHO DYNO DAYS MAY 13 AND 14

MUDDY

Reaction score
Idaho Dyno Days May 13 And 14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention Diesel Pickups:
Dodge Ram Turbo Diesel, Ford Powerstroke,
and Chevy Duramax owners…

Announcing: Boise Area’s 8th Diesel Pickup “Dyno Day”
Where: Meridian Motorsports, Meridian, ID

When: Saturday MAY 13, and Sunday MAY 14, 2005, 9:00 AM to ???

What: Here is an opportunity for diesel pickup owners to run their rigs on a DynoJet dynamometer to see what kind of power their rigs are actually putting to the ground. This event is open to all diesel owners. Trucks can be stock or modified (no studded tires, please).

Cost: Each session on the dyno is targeted for $45.00 for 3 runs.
Cost to redyno later in the day or the next day is $35.00 for 3 runs. For anyone who attends Saturday and doesn’t get to dyno due to time constraints, MMS will continue the dynoing on Sunday till all trucks are dynoed. If you arent able to attend Saturday come out Sunday. A BOMB party will be in progress throughout the weekend in the parking lot. Also a bbq is planned.

Details: This event is being coordinated by area Dodge Turbo Diesel owners, but, as indicated, is open to all diesel pickups. The owner will receive a print-out of the results of the session. Each session should take about 20 minutes.

More details on the event can be found on www.cumminsforum.com and the TDR www.turbodieselregister.com under the events sections on the forums and www.oilburners.net under event forums
Event location:

Meridian Motorsports
521 E. King St.
Meridian, ID 83642
887-2058

Directions: From the Meridian Exit on I-84, turn North toward Meridian; right (East) on E. Franklin Rd and go about ¼ mile; left (North) on E. 5th Ave. about 0.1 mile; right on King St. MMS is on your right.

For more info call Muddy at 208 739-2520. If no answer leave message

tgatch

Reaction score
Might think about this..... Can they set it up so i can pull in 3rd??? If so i might hook up a temporary T/C lockup switch???

MUDDY

Reaction score
ya can pull direct or od. ok, ya can pull 3rd on your 5 spd auto too. but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a dynojet records the best numbers in od when ya got some decent pwr as you do, even when ya gotta rap up to 4200 rpm

tgatch

Reaction score
TC won't lock until 45 in OD..... Hey Steve... If I set up a TC lockup switch will that prevent my trans from downshifting when I punch it???

I know that I gotta be somewhere near 400RWHP and ~700lbs-ft. But I'd like to know for sure. There was a 2006 Subaru WRX that found out I have power to spare last Sunday. LOL

tgatch

Reaction score
I think we might have a Duramax From another site comming. I invited him and said sounds like fun. ;Sweet

Just an FYI this guy runs a 12.65@108 in the 1/4 with a set of twins built by another guy here in the Boise Area. I invited that guy too, but have not heard from him yet. Should be fun to see a 500+HP rig running on the Dyno. Maybe we could talk him into rides. :Sly

Dzlnut

Reaction score
Cool, i have seen that truck on the internet and was hoping he would come. What time are you going to be there? I am coming pretty early.

Steve

tgatch

Reaction score
It's a stone throw from here.... I live off of Meridian and Overland. If you want you can swing by here in the morning.

MUDDY

Reaction score
wow,,,,,,,,,,loooooks like a good turnout will be happning.

lot of calls today. don also has recieved lots of calls

looks as if a few 600 to 700 rwhp rigs will be in attendance :D

lokn fwd to tomorrow

Dzlnut

Reaction score
Let's get it on like donkey kong ******.

Steve

tgatch

Reaction score
The torque you cummins guys put out is AWSOME!!!! Good numbers guys. It was a BLAST!

Dzlnut

Reaction score
I had a great time, lots of trucks of every flavor. YMMOT you put down some good numbers for just a box and no other mods.

Later

Steve

tgatch

Reaction score
So when are we going to get to see the break down of everybody's numbers? There were some great runs there,

Dzlnut

Reaction score
Don told me to stop by next week and he would give me a break down of all the numbers.

Steve