I want bucket seats in my sc. can you guys point me in the right direction?

Averysm09

Reaction score
Sadly, I'd have to get anything I found wrapped. My truck has that amazing (as a friend of mine put it, "80's **** room red") colored interior.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Sadly, I'd have to get anything I found wrapped. My truck has that amazing (as a friend of mine put it, "80's **** room red") colored interior.

***** Red, either you love it, or you hate it.... there is no real middle ground with the red.... Personally, I like the red... but there are several members that have changed the ***** Red to another color interior.....

Averysm09

Reaction score
My Bronco is Eddie Bauer tan and I love it. Classy look I think. The red is different, but I'm learning to love it because of the people that see it an grimace in horror. The "Oh my God"s that I get make me love it more and more.:Thumbs Up

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahhh the beloved ***** house red....yes a wonderful sensual colour scheme...

:rotflmao

Tan is my preferred interior colour then grey then blue.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with ***** red... it has style and character...

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Whatever you put in make sure it is supported properly. I pulled a set of buckets out of my truck that I think were from a bronco to put a bench seat in. I needed the seating for kids. Well on both sides the seats were almost breaking through the floor.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with ***** red... it has style and character...
Let me give another vote for the "Bordello Red" interior. It's grown on me...I prefer darker colors (dark gray, blue, or black), but I'll happily take dark red over a "light" color (tan, light gray, white) any day of the week!

Whatever you put in make sure it is supported probably. I pulled a set of buckets out of my truck that I think are from a bronco to put a bench seat in. I needed the seating for kids. Well on both sides the seats were almost breaking through the floor.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Quoted for truth...I've seen this on a couple of other trucks. There's a right way to do it, and there's this way...it cannot be said often enough that installing buckets the "wrong" way can be a serious safety problem!!

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shades of grey.
Changed interior color from red to grey.
89 dash, 95 door panels, 05 front buckets, 87 center console spray bombed with duplicolor.
They are all different colors however no one seems to notice?

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
Flat black two tone with the red looks good. Bruiser is still only half done, but this is when I first started it.

The Enterprise has a lot of actual wood on the inside. Center console, on the dash "shelf" and carpet on all 4 door panels has been replaced with wood. I think I'll leave it the way it is.

Averysm09

Reaction score
Flat black two tone with the red looks good. Bruiser is still only half done, but this is when I first started it.

The Enterprise has a lot of actual wood on the inside. Center console, on the dash "shelf" and carpet on all 4 door panels has been replaced with wood. I think I'll leave it the way it is.

That does look good. I wonder how the paint would hold up to an elbow on it for an extended period of time. Or a knee against the door for the trip or two.

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
Very well. Once it cures on the plastic it's very durable. I didn't use the cheapo walmart junk on them, but I also can't recall what flat black paint I shot them with.

The armrests however either need done with vinyl paint or black replacements purchased through LMC truck. Paint will wear off them after awhile.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
89 dash, 95 door panels, 05 front buckets, 87 center console spray bombed with duplicolor.
I think this is the first time I've seen OBS door panels in a brick-nose truck. How far off are the lines between the door panels and the dash? Did you have to do any trimming to get the door to close cleanly (i.e. any interference between the top front of the door panel and the side of the dash)? Any chance of taking any pictures of how they interact with the doors closed?

You're giving me ideas... :D

Very cool! Is she a Centurion conversion or similar? Those are about the only trucks from our generation I've seen with actual wood in the interior ;Sweet

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
I was actually looking for a Centurion truck, but it's a Western Hauler. Truck was built in Canada, made it to Western Hauler in Texas, and then apparently lived a good bit of its life in northern Ohio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789

Members online