I miss my truck. Anyone in Indiana?

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my regcab long bed 1989 f250 7.3 turbo 5spd 4x4 to some kid in indiana. Had street wheels and tires and mud wheels and tires. Painted gloss black which is now faded to matte/dull black. Originally maroon, inside of bed is probably still maroon. Ats 093 turbo on it. Anyone seen one running around? I want it back.

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
If you know someone that is in law enforcement or the repossession industry they can run the vin #

A48WillyzGuy

Reaction score
You can also pay $4 for a title inquiry from the Indiana BMV. They can run the VIN and tell you all you need to know about it.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

needlenose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oog, I bought it. Since then I've lowered it, put 24" rims on it with 40 series tires, stuck a massive wing across the back, and painted it champagne plum-cherry candy-apple pink with glitter and orange highlights. I also hung some beautiful pink neons underneath which I wired with 200' of extension cord from Lowe's that I cut up and fastened with wire nuts and tapping screws through the floor boards. Not to worry though, the white shag carpet I Liquid-Nailed to every inch of the interior with is far too deep for you to ever feel those little screw tips poking up.

Close your eyes and remember your truck the way it left you. You probably don't want to know what the new owner has done to it. :)

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
Oog, I bought it. Since then I've lowered it, put 24" rims on it with 40 series tires, stuck a massive wing across the back, and painted it champagne plum-cherry candy-apple pink with glitter and orange highlights. I also hung some beautiful pink neons underneath which I wired with 200' of extension cord from Lowe's that I cut up and fastened with wire nuts and tapping screws through the floor boards. Not to worry though, the white shag carpet I Liquid-Nailed to every inch of the interior with is far too deep for you to ever feel those little screw tips poking up.

Thats just wrong! I'd rather you told me you seen my best friend with my wife. It would be easier to get over. Lol

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oog no like needlenose now.

Oog now throw away all needlenose pliering devices.

Oog sad. :(

Fin.

travisjulian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in indiana where are you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

ToughOldFord

The Cold Glow-Plug
Reaction score

LOL LOL LOL Sounds like you are speaking with experience....

needlenose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oog no like needlenose now.

Oog now throw away all needlenose pliering devices.

Oog sad. :(

Fin.

Aww cmon. You should see the chrome chain-link steering wheel; it will put the spring back in your step! Ooooo, and the airbags.....

4x4manonbroke

Diesel Master
Reaction score

Close your eyes and remember your truck the way it left you. You probably don't want to know what the new owner has done to it. :)

LMAO !!!!!

Thats too funny .. Messed up and probably true , but humorus too !!!!

Kistthesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you sold it to a kid it's most likely either in pieces in his parents back yard at this point, or on its way to china.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online