I have some 6.9/7.3 tools to sell...

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked again. Box arrived broken on one side and wrapped in plastic wrap. Evidently post office as usual screwed up and lost the tools. What sucks is those are the tools I wanted the most of all to replace the ones my previous boss swiped.

MR.T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked again. Box arrived broken on one side and wrapped in plastic wrap. Evidently post office as usual screwed up and lost the tools. What sucks is those are the tools I wanted the most of all to replace the ones my previous boss swiped.
Post a pic of the box and plastic wrap. I believe my wife purchased insurance along with tracking.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics of the tools that were in the box and a couple pics of the box with the plastic wrap on it.

Attachments

• Photo-0012.jpg
    Photo-0012.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo-0013.jpg
    Photo-0013.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo-0014.jpg
    Photo-0014.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo-0015.jpg
    Photo-0015.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 5

MR.T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll get some more if you need them.

Looks like more then two items (look at my pic in the first post) came out of the box during shipping. It was packed well, but stuff happens. My wife just gave me the postal receipt, and she hadn't purchased insurance.

Don't send any money, Gerald. Not much can be done.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I have had a problem with shipping like that, the stuff i sent to a member on here the box got shredded and parts lost, and the atlanta mailing center still hasnt made it right between us as far as i know, i still havent forgot about the member that i owe the parts to i just havent been able to find the parts he neede to send him more

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sent me stuff so I'll pay for it. I'm just so sick of the post office. There are two snapon timing lights out there somewhere that I shipped. God only knows what happened to them.

MR.T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sent me stuff so I'll pay for it. I'm just so sick of the post office. There are two snapon timing lights out there somewhere that I shipped. God only knows what happened to them.
That's good of you, Gerald. But the tools that you really wanted were lost, so whatever you think the remainder is worth to you is fine by me. No worries.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks. Glad to see you two are so amicable. I would hypothesize that the box was dropped and the pump wrench poked itself right on through. Obviously the quality of the individuals working in our postal service are not what they used to be. The civil service exam obviously needs an update. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789

Members online