i dont believe in mechanic in a bottle but check this stuff out

gingrass179

Full Access Member
Reaction score
about a month ago i had about 14 bb injectors i brought to my local dealer and had pop tested got 7 at 130bar 1 at 120bar and the rest were way too low...so i put them in noticed a bit of a performance jump but just didnt run right so i bumped fuel a lil...that helped some..tweeked timing...since i dont have a meter and after a couple weeks of running that way i got some stanadyne fuel treatment meant to go as an everytank additive...within 25 miles on my first tank with this stuff(i did a double dose first tank) i almost couldnt feel my engine running...it made a night and day difference you guys have to try this stuff out!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Wicked97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We treat our 3000 gallon farm tanks with stanadyne. Definitely helps with fuel consumption. It ends up being about 1/8 a gallon per acre fuel savings.

darkbluefoxbody2

Reaction score
been using it for few years, every tank and in all my farm equip. Never had a failed pump or injectors yet!!! Everything is super high hours and miles. 329,000, 289,000, and 319,000 on 1994 7.3 idi turbo pumps that have never been apart still sealed factory screws.
Will say it FIXED a 1984 6.9 pump that wouldn't start when hot after I bought it, I ran a quart of ATF through the filter inlet then double dosed 5 gallons of diesel with this stuff. That was two years ago and its used DAILY!!! never been apart and runs GREAT. ( and I do mean great!!) I buy it at Motor trucks in 250 gallon usage bottles.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
remember this kids... stanadyne ended up MAKING THIS THEMSELFS because they could not find anyone who could make it the way they wanted it..

its a staple for any diesel fuel system

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats bigredcrew
Who...who is Bigredcrew..

And that would be Guy, a friend down the road from my place with of all things an OBS big red crew cab factory turbo engine rebuilt 4x with ZF. Should be on road soon. Also has a brick nose white cc 4x IDI too.

Thus in this small area there are 3 members of OB. Kaleb, Guy, and myself

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I run that stuff in every tank of fuel. I add at least 4 ozs and sometimes 6 ozs per tank. Have been running it for many years. I bought 9 gallons of it thru ebay from a place in Pheniox on my way to the 2009 rally in Bowlingreen Ky. Getting low now. Down to 1 1/2 gallons. Must buy more..... It does not have a shelf life. It simpley works. Its like friendly crack in a can...:eek::angel:

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
3% bio is all you need to keep your fuel lubed. with so many rotten robbies around here i just drop $10 bucks of bio diesel most of the time

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you said local dealer, I probably will not find this at part stores or "big box" stores.
More like repair shops, etc. Correct???

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Many truck stops will have it. I have seen it at Nappa and some other chain stores./ Just depends on whos running the stores and what they buy or what sells.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just picked up a half gallon of this stuff for 35$ shipped to my door.
ebay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789