hunting for.......

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Phew, well I went thru a few posts saw a few familar names, ain't been on here in a month of sundays..... anyways long of the short of it..... this might not belong in this section but ya'll are the best to ask for....

i'm possibly in the market for an IDI.... i'd like to find a 3/4 or 1 ton single wheel, regular cab, 4 speed, 4x4, 6.9L..... I don't want something fancy thats been redone, that will be more than i really want to spend honestly, i just need something to drive when my trucks hooked to the trailer.... so if you have somethin ya think may suit that let me know :)

hope all has been well with everyone else!

BP6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey was that ur 94 on youtube under the username asphalt cowgirl? if so it sais in ur sig sold u coulda called me that truck was awsome

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phew, well I went thru a few posts saw a few familar names, ain't been on here in a month of sundays..... anyways long of the short of it..... this might not belong in this section but ya'll are the best to ask for....

i'm possibly in the market for an IDI.... i'd like to find a 3/4 or 1 ton single wheel, regular cab, 4 speed, 4x4, 6.9L..... I don't want something fancy thats been redone, that will be more than i really want to spend honestly, i just need something to drive when my trucks hooked to the trailer.... so if you have somethin ya think may suit that let me know :)

hope all has been well with everyone else!
hi Sam. good to see you back;Sweet
I still have my '86 f250 for sale. It's in TX.
"1986 F250 4x4 RC 6.9 T-19 3.55LS D44/10.25(for sale...kali truck in TX)"
$2800. been in storage working as a jungle gym for my stray cats at the house.
will make sure it's road ready by the close of the sale.
here's a pic. there's more in my gallery.

Attachments

• P1010910.jpg
    P1010910.jpg
    902.5 KB · Views: 27

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
yes thats me..... no you didn't want that truck.... oddly enough the trucks several owners since i've sold it all call me about it.... quite funny.... it's in ohio somewhere now, they "claim" they're gunna put a cummins in it.... but i doubt it..... some not so smart individual cut the stacks off of it :-( i have no clue why....

BP6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man it looked so good thow ohwell the stacks looked great on it, im stacking my ford its an extended cab to but its green

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Mellow yellow comes to mind Sam....:angel: And you thought someone wouldn't remeber you or some of your rig issues. Didn't you loose a front tire on the Florids freeway. Dumped that truck and the next rig lost a ring gear in a pasture somewhere. Supposed to meet us at the 2009 rally but couldn't make it.. Naw... Don't recall you at all......:D Wish I could recal more about you and a fellow member meeting somewhere way back in time... We have the pics I think..... Who was that lucky guy....:dunno:angel: Welcome back into the fold. We still love you and you know we will help you find a rig. Just don't leave us again... Were family and need you here.... PS... I still have that window motor you were supposed to get from me at the KY 2009 rally...:D:angel:

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Dang it has been a long time since you was on here haha, how u doin ? btw when i get some more horses ill barrel race ya =P

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Shew wee.... ya'll do remember me, hahah...... i need to call calvin, i've just been swamped busy on the farm here..... i've only just now got in the house!! well bout 30 minutes ago anyways...... i might be heading down to brady, tx next week actually.....

gatorman21218

Reaction score
hi Sam. good to see you back;Sweet
I still have my '86 f250 for sale. It's in TX.
"1986 F250 4x4 RC 6.9 T-19 3.55LS D44/10.25(for sale...kali truck in TX)"
$2800. been in storage working as a jungle gym for my stray cats at the house.
will make sure it's road ready by the close of the sale.
here's a pic. there's more in my gallery.

You still have that??? Daggone man how many people have seriously said they were going to buy it? I can think of 2 off the top of my head.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sam-
I can't make it out there that soon, I need to stay in kali until after the middle of Sept. I can email you the location so you can drop in and take a look at it....just ignore the dust and kitty footprints.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy cow, i know someone from Paint Lick Kentucky. Iactually rode thru kentucky last year on backroad heading to Ohio on my motorcycle. I saw PAINT LICK on my GPS and had to take a second look. never knew there ws such a place. Nice curvy road thru town tho :) fun to ride.

anyhow I dont know of any trucks around here, but mobile may be a bit far to run to get a truck.