How many of you guys

B

Big K

What do you consider "big"?

She's a big girl, but...........;) :eek:

Sorry, couldn't resist that one:D

wpawley

Reaction score
1994 Freightliner FLD120 Condo, Detroit 12.7 470hp. Best part is that it is PAID FOR!!! Just hope that the motor and driveline holds together a few more years so that I can retire.

truckr

Reaction score
big rig ?

If a '98 FLD classic XL with a 600 cummins and 20918 18 speed trans. with 355 gears on 24.5 rubber pulling a 53 ft. box is a big rig then I guess that I do. truckr. :) :) LOL

Camstyn

hoser
Reaction score
I have driven every rig that I've posted a pic of in this forum, but currently I'm driving the cargo van listed in my sig. Pays good, I'm home every day and I don't have to stop at the scales.:fight:

CHarlan

Reaction score
I miss my 379!

I have a pic of my Freightshaker classic I used to haul equipment with around here, but its a freightshaker... I would rather have a Peter Beater than a freightshaker! hehe

Firescooby

Reaction score
wpawley

How many miles you got on that ride?

As for me...I only drive fire trucks for a living (every third day). My favorite is our Sutphen 95' Tower. Weighs in at 62k pounds. Our new one should be in sometime this summer. CAT C-12 instead of the leaky detroit we got now.

truckstom

Diesel *******
Reaction score
2002 Freightliner, 430 Cat, 10spd over, 3:73...pull J&L pnuematic...
Like Dad's Dually, I sold both of mine 9 yrs ago, and make more money drivin' someone else's...:cool:

QRTRHRS

Reaction score
Mostly local work driving a single axle Freightshaker pulling one pup, two pups, or 45-48-53' vans. Sometimes all three in the same day.

ericthered

Dude, wheres my car??
Reaction score
Not anymore.I hung that up to manage the place and realized that I had to get rid of those things because they are money pits.I sub out all OTR and local trucking I do now.I have driven the trucks I posted here and my fav was the short Volvo daycab w/ 33' flatbed trailer.That thing would turn around on a dime and give you 10 cents change.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7