How bout north eastern Ohio.........

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
Is there anybody that would come to north eastern Ohio for a little shindig and show and tell? Seems like every event is always at least 4hrs away from where I'm at! I know some of you have to be closer than some of these events are to me! Of course the weather is crappy now but maybe this summer!
What gives?!

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If its close enough to Michigan I75, I might make the trip.. Maybe pick up some of the other MI members on my way down...

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Don't forget about the IDI weekend in Lisbon, on July 4th. About an hour south of Youngstown off rt 11 "We'll be performiing all weekend"

Last edited:

Diezel_Cowboy

Reaction score
Originally posted by ISurvivedNMU
If its close enough to Michigan I75, I might make the trip.. Maybe pick up some of the other MI members on my way down...

Well you are prolly a few hours from me as well! I guess i just dont like drivin all over creation to camp.
Most of the events i see are camping excursions, I am too young to camp!
I have never had the truck on a dyno and would really like to just out of curiosity (see how close i am to the newer PSDs).

I know it would be a hellova drive for some to come here for something like that but im sure the time in between would be cool. Maybe hit a truck & car show see the sites of Ohio or something!

When it gets to be closer to summer time if i find events like shows or hear about a dyno.......I'll most definitley keep everbody posted!:cool

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
In the words of Kevin Costner - Build it and they will come....

Oh and don't forget the '05 IDI Weekend that the Eastern IDI boys are putting together.

But if you put something together keep me posted I could toss a tow rope onto ISNMU and have save on fuel on the way out and back LOL I don't think he would notice too much of a drag going down the interstate. Just keep up up to date of anything you might have going on...

Diezel_Cowboy

Reaction score
Originally posted by GRuss
Don't forget about the IDI weekend in Lisbon, on July 4th. About an hour south of Youngstown off rt 11 "We'll be performiing all weekend"

Well i just looked at yahoo maps and Lisbon is only 55 miles away from me! I think i will seriously consider making an appearance! I don't know if i will be up for all the camping scene, maybe shack up in a hotel or something. I dont have a camper but i could look into putting the tonneau cover back on the truck if need be!LOL Seriously though 55miles doesnt sound too bad to me!
Will there be a dyno event?

smokin_stroker00

Reaction score
I guess I can't say much my truck is going to the shop Thursday to get the pos to start,It won't start anymore in a 40 degree garage:mad:

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Will there be a dyno event?
No dyno. IDI Weekend is more of a meet and greet" kind of weekend. We camp, go on short road trips, site see, and just get to know people we've met on the boards, to get a little "face time" We have a show and shine/rust and dust event but no performace "shows". We'll leave those to the PSD guys. Relax kick back around the fire and swap stories. You can come for the whole weekend or just for the day if you like. But if you're going to stay at the campground, reservations need to be made by March 1st. GRuss