Honk Honk Here's My Truck

patternman

Reaction score
Very nice. Wish my old flatbed was lookin that nice, at least (knocks on wood) she's running great.

Snowman671

Dave Sewell
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Exekiel69 - replace the nasty mirrors? I dont know waht options i have for replacement i need to be able to see around that damn 31' camper I will be pulling...

going back to my wonderful brakes again..

What kind of vacume shoudl the pump be making? A buddy here at work had exactly the same issues and he said it was vaccume pump. i really hate to buy it and be tossing parts at this but I ahve replaced every part of the brak system so far and still ahve issues with that damn pedal....

dave

Snowman671

Dave Sewell
Reaction score
One of these days my hands will keep up with my brain and I will learn to type correctly.

Amazing thing is I work on computers all damn day and networks so you would think I would be good at typing.

Thanks for all the comments on the truck !!

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I don't know if it will fix your brake problem, but you can get a rebuild hydrobooster and parts for almost the same money you have to pay for a VP at the stealership and get much better brakes. The job is not difficult and one you get it going I can warranty you will be satisfied with the braking power (specially with that 31' trailer behind). ;Sweet

Snowman671

Dave Sewell
Reaction score
Found Vp pump for 50 bucks new ebay is great.. so i figure i'll give that a shot see if it fixes it if not I'll explore other options....