Hey Moderatinators

Camarogenius

Reaction score
Girl Mark is trying to log in, and is having some kind of password/Account problems.
Here's her email addy, if someone with the power to fix things could help her out?
girlmark_list_ email@localb100. com
KTHNXBYE!!!

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder is she tried to change her password? I forced her status back to "registered user" but the e-mail addy you have listed is not the one she has in her profile. If you get back in contact with her tell her to check her yahoo account for mail. She's probably going to have to go into her control panel here and reset her password also.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
might be haveing the same problem i had.i logged in,it said thanx for logging in and then right back to the login page like i wasnt logged in.i had to click on the "forums" button to get in.took me 10 minutes to get back into the site and logged in.

rubberfish

Reaction score
problem i had.i logged in,it said thanx for logging in and then right back to the login page like i wasnt logged in.i had to click on the "forums" button to get in.
So it's not just me. It's a good thing my computer
doesn't have feelings, the things I've yelled at it. :eek:

girl mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, that fixed it! Thanks!

The particular problem I was having was that I was able to log in, but I couldnt post, and of course couldn't send PM's to the moderators (I didn't look very far to see if any of y'alls addresses were posted anywhere though).

Mark

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, that fixed it! Thanks!

The particular problem I was having was that I was able to log in, but I couldnt post, and of course couldn't send PM's to the moderators (I didn't look very far to see if any of y'alls addresses were posted anywhere though).

Mark
no problem, glad to see you back.

girl mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

you running your truck on that other kind of oily stuff yet?

Mark

Neil

Reaction score
11-11-2006 8:18AM Problem still exists.

If you try to start here http://www.oilburners.net you get the log in screen, you log in and it redirects you right back to the log in screen. If you go directly to the forums using the link on the log on screen, all is well. Whats up??

girl mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO I've been away for a while... did you guys get rid of the battlegrounds and the nudie pictures, or is it just restricted to people with a certain post count? Not that I want to flame anybody or anything, just curious what you decided when the BG was kinda getting out of control a while back?

holy ****, how'd I get 80 posts on here???? I had no idea I participated that much.

Last edited:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark,

Its restricted to those that visit and participate frequently. The BG has been axed completely for obvious unstated reasons and there is a replacement forum called The Refinery (not real bio-friendly sounding huh?) :D

girl mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I"ve seen a few forums attempt an 'anything goes' battlegrounds, and it often ends up backfiring like it did here- people can't bear to leave the battling in that section usually.

Mark

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online