Hey all!

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Agnem
Rob, Nice hood ornament on your avatar. I don't think that is your wife, now is it? Hi Tanya.

OH! er..um... :oops: Hi Tanya. :hail

So Mel... Has Suzy registered here yet? :D

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by argve
Becareful what you say Swany I've seen her ride the ornery out once and she's not afraid to use the whip :eek:

Seen the whole thing play out in Neckville, NC

LOL Swany I doubt I'll be much help in the supervision department.

Travis- he hasn't given us a lick of trouble since either. ;)

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Hey chick!I would ask if you blew up anything new but I already read your post!!!!!Tell BJ that if he is ever over this way to give a holler on 19 for me.I go by the same handle on the CB(actually,that's where I got my Board name).Also tell him to gear it down as soon as he hits the County Line Hill going into Etowah since Glencoe is kinda **** lately.I see them EVERY day going to work and comming home.They are on a rampage with speeders!Lastly,Tell him he has nothing to worry about durring the DOT Physical unless he feels a hand on each shoulder!:moon: :shocked:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Hey all!

BJ is in school to get his CDL and hes going over the road, quitting the Fire Dept. . [/B]

tanya,
not prying into your personal finances, but have you two talked to any OTR vets yet? there is a considerable lag time from the time you start putting in VS decent pay. at least a FD has steady pay and set time off.

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Freight_Train
Hey chick!I would ask if you blew up anything new but I already read your post!!!!!Tell BJ that if he is ever over this way to give a holler on 19 for me.I go by the same handle on the CB(actually,that's where I got my Board name).Also tell him to gear it down as soon as he hits the County Line Hill going into Etowah since Glencoe is kinda **** lately.I see them EVERY day going to work and comming home.They are on a rampage with speeders!Lastly,Tell him he has nothing to worry about durring the DOT Physical unless he feels a hand on each shoulder!:moon: :shocked:

LOL I'll pass that on to him, and hes already done the physical, no unseemly poking or prodding. He was happy lol

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey all!

Originally posted by towcat
tanya,
not prying into your personal finances, but have you two talked to any OTR vets yet? there is a considerable lag time from the time you start putting in VS decent pay. at least a FD has steady pay and set time off.

Towcat- thanks for the concern! :thanks:

Actually yes, my dad is a OTR driver and BJ is signing on with his company, guaranteed home every weekend, and he will be mentoring under my dad for about 30-60 days. The pay he will get just mentoring should be equal or maybe slightly lower than what he makes at the fire dept. (yes our paid FF's have that low of a pay scale). When he is by himself he has the potential to make double if not triple what he makes now, so that end goal is what we have our eye on. Yeah things may be tight for a couple of months, but in the end its for the best, and the Fire Dept isn't an option any more- he's miserable there and I am tired of seeing my husband this unhappy. :( This is something he has wanted to do for a long time, and even tho I'll miss him I'll support him no matter what! :)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Mel... Has Suzy registered here yet?

Tanya, no not yet. She's just getting over a bad cold, so I have not discussed this site with her yet. I will though, now that you've flashed me. I need protection. :moon:

:D

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Agnem
Tanya, no not yet. She's just getting over a bad cold, so I have not discussed this site with her yet. I will though, now that you've flashed me. I need protection. :moon:

:D

Drat! Foiled again. LOL