HELP Typ4

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
:rotflmao:rotflmao I just knew it. Gary, something's been bugging me: if you were to remove ALL items from behind your rear seat, a) how much higher would your truck sit and b) would you be able to assemble a running vehicle from all the removed parts? I'm sorry, it's probably getting old for you, that post just cracked me up. Ol' Road Hog's jus' funnin'. Prolly just slap-happy from no sleep last night.

Busting my chops never gets old. I understand the humor given out here. I enjoy it too. Sorry but the turbo isn't sitting under or behind the rear seat. Nor is the two complete hypermax intercoolers. Sometimes it really sucks having all these spares just waiting to be used...:D

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to try to search out something more user friendly.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Id think most T3 flanged turbos would fit then because doesn't the banks turbo have a flexible oil return? You guys have it made with that setup IMO. Personally if it were me I'd slap a T3 flanged GT3794R ball bearing turbo on there with an intercooler and have yourself a turbo that would last forever. Yea the turbo cost probably as much as you spent on the truck but it would be sick. Theres one on my DSM forum for $900 with less than 1k miles on it.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Yea me too. I cant see myself buying any new truck. Maybe a new car some day but not a truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online