Help, I need an oil cooler!

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I have an ad in the marketplace but since allot of you guys do not frequent that section I figured I'd post here as well.
I am needing a 7.3 4 oring style oil cooler for my brown truck engine build.
I am not sure if there is a difference between the turbo oil cooler and an NA 7.3 oil cooler. I think the oil cooler on a factory turbo truck has a bigger barrel. But like I said Im not certain.
I'd like a turbo one if they are actually bigger.
I just need a decent rebuildable one.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Rebuildable Oil Cooler

I have a rebuildable oil cooler. The oil cooler might still be good, but I'd rebuild it just to be on the safe side. Let me know if this will work for you. I live in ZIP 97701 and I'll need your ZIP to find out how much shipping is.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a tip for everybody. If you do JUST frequent this forum, an easy way to get started is to go up to the blue bar, and click the New Posts link. Choose the first item, "Get All New Posts" Most of the posts are IDI related, but you'll see the other stuff too, including the marketplace adds. I usually scan the list for any non-IDI stuff I want to read, right click it, and choose open in new tab or window. Then just pick any IDI related thread and click the forum link on the right to go to the master IDI forum list. I then have all the threads for the IDI listed, and individual windows for those "oddball" threads.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Here's a tip for everybody. If you do JUST frequent this forum, an easy way to get started is to go up to the blue bar, and click the New Posts link. Choose the first item, "Get All New Posts" Most of the posts are IDI related, but you'll see the other stuff too, including the marketplace adds. I usually scan the list for any non-IDI stuff I want to read, right click it, and choose open in new tab or window. Then just pick any IDI related thread and click the forum link on the right to go to the master IDI forum list. I then have all the threads for the IDI listed, and individual windows for those "oddball" threads.

That is what I do too!;Sweet

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I just log in to the main screen (automatically) then select new posts, not sure why you need a second window, but to each his own. I see all posts that are made, with a header out to the right that says what forum they are in! I usually also just look at who started it and let that be a guide! :rotflmao

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online