Hello Everyone I Have Bad News

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont know what to say man other than sorry for your loss, I do not want to imagine..... Burt has a good word for you up there.

take care

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
trapper,

I am sorry for your loss, and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am still fortunate to have my parents, and even a grandparent (he is 95). I have lost my other grandparents and a spouse. I understand how hard things can be. Do not make any decisions about the truck or anything else right now. It is not the time. Let the truck sit where it is an a memorial to her, and when you do finish it, just remember she will be enjoying the ride with you. She will always be with you, she is, and always be your mom. We are there for you, and as many have said... if you need anything, let us know!!!!

I know, when my parents time come.... I will be lost without them......

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I'm going to ask is outside the scope of OB and should not be considered a endorsement from the site.(legal disclaimer I must put up)

Those of you in the area of where Trapper is currently living, please contact me via PM.
thanks.

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
Wow, I cant even think of anything to tell you but I feel so bad for your loss.

Always remember, anything you do she will be watching over you on the wings of an Angel.

8seconds

Looking to Modify
Reaction score
Our condolences for you and your family, Trapper... Lost my mom three years ago come November, I know your pain.. Keep your faith strong and your chin up... Prayers going out to ya from Mississippi...

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
thanks again guys , the viewing at the funeral home went smooth , i just couldn't help but break down and again thanks towcat for being there for me man , the burial will be tomorrow at 3pm

papastruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My heart goes out to you and your family. Hang in there, remember she's at peace now, and make her proud!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online